• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Melbourne, Oz. Lessons. Thursdays 6-7pm, St Kilda Botanical Gardens

Login/Join to Participate

Sparkfire

Fire coach - Cirque du Soleil

Total posts: 89
Posted:St Kilda Botanical Gardens (Dickens st entrance) will now be host to twirling workshops

Thursdays from 6-7pm - $20

Hosted by a performer with 6 years of onstage experience.
Suitable for beginners, advanced or expert spinners, I have something for everyone..

Delete Topic

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:hello good sir! ...i would like to know if there will be disabled access

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

SlightlySinged
GOLD Member since Jun 2003

Total posts: 82
Posted:We can just turn up on the day? No booking required? And is it for staff and poi?

I do poi nearly every day. But it's not like I'm addicted or anything. I mean, sure, I am always conscious of exactly where my poi are at all times, but I'm not obsessed. um.. Anyone have the number for Poi-ers Anon?

Delete

Posted:Dan is the man.
End of story.
Go and be enthralled, educated and enlightened!
dave

Delete

vyvyan

vyvyan

journeyman

Total posts: 92
Posted:Dan the man! Hi from fireworksdance. How you doing?!!!! Remember us? How long you back in Melb for cos we have a huuuge season lined up this summer and are always lookin for talent. drop me a line thru here or the website.
cheers and sooty fingers,
kerri

...Firebreathing? Magic is only part of it my friend, diet does the rest!

Delete

Sparkfire

Posted:no need for booking.

At the moment i'm starting with focusing on staff.
I might lead the class through poi also depending on demand or set up a separate class for poi.

At this point i recommend the class for begginners and intermidiate.

Tutoring is also available on request covering all equipment including poi, double staff, crosspieces etc..

I will be setting up separate classes for advanced spinners soon but i prefer to teach expert level by tutoring.

Delete

Sparkfire

Posted:Bump smile

Delete

bluecat

bluecat

geek, level 1

Total posts: 5300
Posted:just spotted this....

if you're getting props from Knoxious then must be something going right biggrin

so i was wondering if you were going to be further east at any point in march/april? cause t'would be nice to meet you.

cheers
Rob

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Delete