King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Hello everyone!
as born crazy, nuts about fire, too lazy to study bristol uni students, psi, trees&beetles, and I meet every wednesday in cotham gardens, right next to the train station bristol...
here
PM me if you want to come (we might not meet every wednesday, spec when it gets cold) or just turn up (you never know!)
hope to see lots of people!!!
byeee
ben

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Yup ill be there

I guess one should also mention Sunday Uni Circusoc in the students union - everyone welcome (non-students too of course!),4-7pm (i think or is it earlier this year, Ben ?), lots of spinning & juggling + heaps of workshops

Mike

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
yep the uni's circusoc now 2:30-5pm on sunday and no need to be a student to come along but i'm gussing the next few sunday you won't have room to swing a cat (acturlly that an idea anyone tryed cat poi i know King of bongo got a spare one)

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

hollymember
61 posts

Posted:
i knew bristol spinners would climb out from under all these rocks uve bin hiding under... ;-) me and someone ive just met are lookin for people to play with so will try and make it sometime. and bristol spinners..check the events section later i need u guys !
x

Never doubt that a small group of crusties, activists, and politicos can change the world... in fact, it's the only thing that ever does ;-)

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Yey exactly ! There seems to be a whole load of bristol spinners hiding somewhere....!? There seems to be a certain lack of communication here, we ought to get more people on HOP and to know about the spinning/juggling meets .. so spread the word

Mike

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
hooray for bristol spinners!!!
yay!
lalala
shameless plug.

So live it.

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Ben, are u ok ?

Anyone up for fire tonight (8:00 ish) ?

Mike

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
blatantly he's not.

hope all is fine and dandy over there... wish i was coming over for a spin or 6. but not really agreeing with my sticks right now. hrumph.

enjoy.

R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

borismcnorrisprofessional pedant
137 posts

Posted:
hey gringos.

Are you gonna be there tonite (in the park by Redland train station)? I may come down. Would be good to meet some other spinners as the only one I know at the mo is my flat mate.

Don't turn up on my behalf, I may not come. Would be nice to meet you tho

boris

A warrior always returns to the fray. He never does so out of stubbornness, but because he has noticed a change in the weather - Paulo Coelho

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Hi to all the Bristol Crew
Im coming over today and thinking of bringing loads of Juggling/Fire equipment with me.
Stuff I have left over from a summer of selling - and so u lucky peeps have the oppurtunity for some discount sales!!!
I have everything you could think of
Juggling Clubs:Flare 1 peice - Henry's Pirouette Fire swinging and juggling clubs
Juggling Balls:Stage,rubber,weighted,thuds &rings
Fire Staff:nesbits, 3 length telescopic.
Fire Poi: Rope 6xlength/thickness/density, Fuel Chamber, Cathedral, Double/triple, Mammoth! POI
Plus loadsa Kevlar of variety's youve never seen

All at end of season, going to India prices!!!
I may come upto the Uni on Sunday. Otherwise give me a call on 07713543148
SeeYa

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Ummm Kevlar sounds good to me all i need is a student loan to come through and i'd buy a swimming pool of it.

The whole spinning in bristol would work so much better without bristol weather. lets hope it's good on the 31st or i'm going to cry.

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Hey Tim,
will try to come next wednsday if we're still meeting up (?) weather permitting & will definitely come on friday ( ). Oh will also bring your contact balls with me

Mike

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Hi mike

r u coming along on sunday for our weekly tea drinking session. you never know i might even pick up some toys this week.

No hurry with the contact ball you know when i start playing with contact balls i can't get any work done. but do you still have my glo balls?

Tim

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
hey tim...
can I get some elephants?
will they fit in my pockets or will I have to ride them everywhere?

So live it.

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Yep, will come on sunday for some tea wll bring globalls too
cu Mike

caz86Twister Fire Starter ridin on a tratter
156 posts

Posted:
Hi I didn't know there was so much poiing happenin in Bristol. Cool. Where's good places to practice and does anyone fancy teachin a (complete) beginner?
Caz x

Caz

hollymember
61 posts

Posted:
when and where is the meetin this wednesday?? i cant make it till 9.30 ish but assume u will still be spinning then
x x

Never doubt that a small group of crusties, activists, and politicos can change the world... in fact, it's the only thing that ever does ;-)

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
redland park, bs6, right nexr to redland train station, weather permitting, should be there!

So live it.

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Umm 9:30 might be a bit late it's getting pretty cool for hanging around at night

but never fear there always friday and i'd be gussing that should go on for longer than the wednesdays.

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Hey is anyone up for coming to jesters comedy after firespinning on wednesday (tomorrow) ?

Mike

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
might well be, depends on rain, altho i have a canoe-polo session in the docks and then might have to go to dinner with a mate from canoeing...
ill give you a ring.
ps, ur phone is either off, or buggrd.
fix it!!!

So live it.