Fleassymember
11 posts

Posted:
Hey i was wondering if there are any poi meets happening soon round surrey (i live in staines) or in london or as i go to college in croyden there too?... i've only just joined here and i dont know anyone and would really like to start by meeting some people and poiing with them
llama love
Fleassy xox
PS. private message me if you do

The girl with kaleidoscope eyes
Im so purple i piss Ribena!

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I live in Redhill and am often in Croydon

Plus there are many meets in London.

My mob is - 07949283603 if you want to call and meet up?

Alice

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Fleassymember
11 posts

Posted:
yay cool, i hasve no credit at the moment but as soon as i do i will give you a txt thank you very much

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I'm pretty sure that there's no poi going on in London. I was there this past summer and it sucked.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
Gah! Well, we learnt nothing off you, either.

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

Fleassymember
11 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by frostypaw:
Certainly is! Sunday afternoons on clapham common seems to be the big meet - but there's LOADS of spinners around, i'm in clapham myself and almost always itching for a spin

was actually over in staines the other week at thorpe... had to take my poi with me but no spinning opportunities too much rushing about

careful with those llamas, they can arrest you for that

St thorpe park?! thats right by my house! didnt see a girl wondering round staines with purple hair by any chance did you? i usually get noticed cos i have big purple/pink dreds

This clapham thing sounds cool... i dunno how to get to clapham common from clapham junction could i meet some one at clapham junction?

Llama (leagle) love
Fleassy xox

caniffisSILVER Member
60 posts

Posted:
is the clapham meet going on durring the winter? wasn't around for the last one so would like to know.
also anyone around the M3 area, find it really expensive to get all the way to the commen, so those in staines and the like would love to meet up for a play some time!

What you don't know won't hurt you? well i intend to get to know as much as possible so that i can make sure no one else has to so they carn't get hurt.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
I'm in Camberley - be up for it when I'm not in Brighton..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

DsAdsPoi? Never!
316 posts

Posted:
Hi, yeah there were a few of us down the common last Sun, but few due to the cold, and yes it's still going on weather dependant.

I live in Walton-on-thames and there are a few spinners in Kingston, so we could always arrange a meet in Kingston or sumwhere about the area. PM me if ya want to sort out a meet and we can exchange numbers and sort out the details.

Spin on

Ads

Is that magnets!?