DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Saturday 27th September
Assemble Hyde Park 12 Noon.
March to Trafalgar Square

Why? For lots of reasons. Because our government is being proven as a bunch of manipulating liars. Because the US government is occupying a country it little understands. Because the US has just effectively put most of Iraq up for sale:news article, which is highly unlikely to be of any benefit to Iraqis.

Hopefully see you there.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
But my gasoline prices are so cheap!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Oh, ok. demo cancelled

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Count me in.
Sooooo Mr Dom, are we going out after??? you know seeing as it's your BIRTHDAY on the 28th....ooopppssss perhaps I've said too much

Bammy

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Oooh a birthday - then there shall have to be cake!

I can't make the demo as I have class on Saturday, but its a good time to put the pressure on, let the government feel the heat. They did not listen to us before, maybe they will start listening to what the voters want now that they are not so popular in the polls.

One can only hope.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
A company we do business with is bidding to become contractor for new LNG terminal in Baja, Mexico for Sempra, which will provide power for North America Although it is a clean gas technology its still wrong that it is being bunged on Mexican land

I sent the following article from Greenpeace to the company and asked them if this will impact on their project and they thanked me for giving them a laugh.

Little fish, Big pond

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats