Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Birmingham UberCabaret Halloween Fancy Dress Samhain Special Fri 31st oct

Login/Join to Participate

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
Thats right kids,
we're back once again with the hottest show since the Darling Buds of May,
We haven;t a clue what the full line up is yet but when we know i will stick it up here, I do know that there will be a band called Planetman playing, they're good. And a performance artist who will be doing some BDSM/ bloodletting antics with loads of audio visual stuff. Plus all the usual resident poets and firespinners and YOU!
If anyone out there can think of abything they want to come and share,any one that wants to get involved email me or Primate and let us know, We dont just mean fire performers either, anything at all bands poets performance artists, fire breathing dwarves, kung fu monkeys. Anything at all
Show time is 9 till 2
and the parties at The Custard Factory Theatre Digbeth Birmingham
Not sure bout price yet
Big Love Pilgrims
A bien tot

[ 27. September 2003, 08:25: Message edited by: Wikkaman ]

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
Come on, only a month and a bit to get your outfits ready!

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
Clocks ticking,
tick tock
tick tock...

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Um...where is it based? Or am i just slow and didn't read properly where it is

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
Oh yeah,
The mistake was all mine, here is the info you need.
Custard Factory Theatre
Gibb Street
Digbeth
Birmingham
9-2,
Fire Spinners, Cabaret Weirdness, Halloween Stuff, Pagan Stuff.
What part of Surrey are you from? Some of my friends live in Surrey, near the Sussex border.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I live near the Sussex border too - Redhill.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
ahh yes by box hill, i know it.