bellsmember
35 posts

Posted:
anyone fancy a meet to Poi in a couple of weeks? we got to get this ball rolling...

cummonn, lets do it!

*****those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves....******

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
I'm over the hills and not so far away from Manchester and very much interested. I'm allll alone in Hudds.

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
Count me in, I live in Cheshire!!!
I'll leave you my mobile number, drop me a line
LOL
Taking it easy
Trippy

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
I'm up here for another month living on the bottom of Manchester Airport runway (literally) and haven't met a poi person for three months now. You don't know how good it would be to meet someone for a spin. Name a time and place or e~mail me tennis5@uboot.com

Tennis

My cat's breath smells like catfood

Angel_Xpressmember
55 posts

Posted:

count me in, i'm always looking for a gathering of people to spin with.

Hello Snowy

I am an Angel

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
Next question is where?
I don't know this area well so count me out for suggestions.

Tennis

igimember
15 posts

Posted:
i also live near the airport and am up for a spin anytime......Carrs park in wilmslow was mentioned as a possible venue a while ago.

I dont check this board too often so if anyone is doing a spin in my neighbourhood, feel free to drop my email a line at igirisunohito@yahoo.com

igi

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.</i]

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
Igi,When i say i live near the airport i mean really ,really close. (if i jump high enough, i could wave to the pilot) Where abouts are you? The nearest settlement to me is a place called Ashley.

Car parks in Wilmslow?
It's the only suggestion so far.

bellsmember
35 posts

Posted:
wowowwowowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I live less than 20 seconds from the CARRS (a big park) so am sooooo up for this. 14th September - Sunday, shall we set a time???? 5pm????????

If anyone wanted to meet in a pub or here (have big garden where we can get started too) then do a PM / email and we can arrange.

Otherwise, I think 5pm at THE CARRS - carpark is down the road from Safeway in the town centre. Park up near the playground and follow the path over the bridge, to the tennis courts and the balls should fly near the BIIGG tree there.

Ooh its getting exciting!

so glad to have come back home to this! I had a great poi session in wales at the weekend but once again on my jack so i'm soooo excited!

See you sooooooooooooooooon

*****those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves....******

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
If it is a big park I shouldnt have much problem... I just need to get there no problem, I dont kno Manchester u c.
Hey Anthea... how u been? I avnt showed up at Hudds pip cos I been busy, I was at Leeds fest I think when u had it...

igimember
15 posts

Posted:
i am not gonna be able to make the 14th as am probably out of the country from next week until mid october - sorry....although if anyone is around this weekend......(but dont want to steal the thunder from the 14th!)

Tennis - whats up with your enmail - have been trying to reply to the one you sent me - but it keeeps hetting sent back to me!

ashley - i know roughly where that is - are you mobile and able to get into wilmslow easily enough?

Bels - do you, or has anyone, ever done fire at Carrs? dont wanna get into trouble etc etc....i usually just practice in the fields at the back on my house.

igi

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.</i]

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
I'll be there! just as soon as i know where Carrs is. Any clues?

Tennis

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
igi private message me if you want.

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
Just realised, man that was some good You didn't write car parks but Carrs park.
i took me twenty four hours to notice that. doh!

Tennis

Well back to the herb........

bellsmember
35 posts

Posted:
igi - i don't know that wilmslow is too full of fire starters so no, never seen anything going down. its a pretty big park with plenty of places where no houses overlook or anything. we can always try it and if it goes pear shaped i have a big garden or we can head to igi's fields?! (new name for a PIP location me thinks...)

tennis - well done for catching on! carrs park is a bit more pretty than a car park as well. bonus!

snowy and everyone - looking forward to it!

bellsmember
35 posts

Posted:
oh yeh, i would be up for this weekend but am skydiving for Free Tibet campaign and that is kind of taking precedence...
igi - could do midweek b4 u go stateside??? it cant hurt to poi more than once a week eh??! (esp when it appears there are 3 of us within 5 miles of eachother.. i'm mobile if needs be..)

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Josh and I are back in Manchester (Chorlton) til the 10th September. Then we are going to India for a few months then back to oz.

We are planning to do some fire this week/ weekend.

If you got plans tell us what they are

Kate.

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
Just in case, i'll prolly go to Wilmslow a bit earlier so if anyone gets bored....

bellsmember
35 posts

Posted:
tennis, why don't we meet somewhere easy and go together seeing as we both here in wilmslow.

kate and Josh - am gutted, i don't get back from down south till the 10th otherwise would have been fab to meet up. keep us posted when you are back. I have a feeling there's more of us in the mancy area than we thought...

anthea, snowy, trippy - u still coming?!?

igimember
15 posts

Posted:
i would be up for an evening spin next week....cant make the 14th though - gutted.

igimember
15 posts

Posted:
just wanted to bring this back to the top to remind everyone that the first Manchester PIP is happening this weekend - 14th.

ALready rumours are flying in of the next manchester PIP to be held on the first weekend in October....

Funfunfun

Angel_Xpressmember
55 posts

Posted:
Hiya,

Yes i am definatley coming

I can't wait

I am an Angel

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
Any chance of music?