Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
SEPTEMBER 22NDATTENTION ALL RAVERS ON THE BOARD and NEW YORKERS (and all who like a good night of dancing and partying):as you may have read in the gathering section. n8 and i are try to get a gathering of upstaters together in syracuse. i have been recently informed of a benefit rave for nyc on the 22nd of september. djs are playing for free and all entry fees are going to nyc, they are also excepting donations.so the tentative plan. meet at n8s for the day to spin and get to know each other, go to the rave around 9 or 10 ish. if you think you can make it email me with questions or for directions. hope to hear from you.PLURthe martian! smile------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

Diesel_RaVermember
15 posts

Posted:
id love to go, i live in NYC, but i dont know any of yaz, id like to get to know u all better, also if you could post an email it would greatly help, if you can, contact me @ DieselraverXtC@hotmail.com thanks!Jonathan

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
sorry all. my email is grlfrommars14@hotmail.com thanx diesel for pointing that out smile------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

soniqastmember
13 posts

Posted:
The name of the benifit/party is One Nation and it is actually in syracuse, not nyc. sadly, i dont think nyc is going to be very open for any events for a good short while.

Computer games dont affect kids. If Pac Man affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repativity.

soniqastmember
13 posts

Posted:
ignore previous comment. i need to start reading full sentances...

Computer games dont affect kids. If Pac Man affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repativity.

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
just to clarify. the party (one nation)is not in nyc. it in syracuse. i said in the first post that it's FOR nyc. not in. good mistake soniqast smile. remind me how you are doing in english class again. lol.------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Hehehe, I guess the show starts at my place huh? well why the hell not. Its for a good cause. My only regret is that all you Europeans, west cost and southern people, as well as the Aussies won't be able to make it.But I hope its a good turnout reguardless.N8------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...