lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
hey hey bristol peeps

i was wandering if anyone was about at a supposed hot air balloon festival tomorrow afternoon??

i is coming up from london to visit my crazy-like sister so there will be a spinner and juggler pondering round the place looking for ppl to play!

would be amazing to meet you guys
keep smiling and shining true
lolli x x x

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

borismcnorrisprofessional pedant
137 posts

Posted:
I would be going but have to go back to my parent's house for the weekend for my gran's birthday

May pop up for a bit on sunday eve if its still going on. Maybe see you there I'll be the one with balls of fire flying round my head!

A warrior always returns to the fray. He never does so out of stubbornness, but because he has noticed a change in the weather - Paulo Coelho

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
triple grr err! wont be around by sunday evening

thank you for the offer of meeting though and i hopes you will have fun wid your firey balls . .
mebbe next time i come up to annoy her we can meet, spinny ppl= much crazy but lovely ppl afterall

much hugs and thanx again
lolli x x x

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place