• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > New York Marathon - In aid of Breast Cancer Care

Login/Join to Participate

Kat
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Kat

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2211
Posted:Hi all,

My friend Caroline is running in the New York Marathon and has been training hard to raise money for Breast Cancer Care. I know you would probably spend your hard earned cash on poi toys, but this is a worthy charity and its nice to see someone working hard for a cause they believe in (especially as I am too lazy to do anything so worthwhile myself )

Donations of 5 or more welcome or if you just want to donate a couple of pund, email me and I will send you Carolines details.

Carolines Page

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Delete Topic