• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Swinging in Thailand??

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 12
Posted:I am going to be heading off to Thailand on the 28th Oct from NZ to teach for a year (and no I am not a teacher, I have a degree and a native english speaker that is all). Of course I will be taking my juggling stuff and poi. Does anyone have any idea if people actually do much poi in thailand, I looked on the Meet Others thing but they are all in Bangkok and I will be in Rayong two and a half hours away from there. Any clues any one?

Posted:yeah, do a search for 'thailand' on this website...there has been a bunch of stuff on here about thailand.Josh