FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Hi folks. I was asked to make this an individual thread from our melbourne workshops one, as most people hadnt realised it was still running.

Its still running! Sunday nights at St Kilda, right next to Luna Park! Every Sunday! at the moment we are starting at 5, as the sun sets before six. We'll probably change it back to 7 in a months time or so, but stay tuned!

If anyone needs anymore details, please feel free to pm or email me.

xoxxoxoxoxo

Flynty

PS! stay tuned for an appearance from our special guest Flynts Dad in a few weeks time, Oivay!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
it's just like vegemite with only half the calories..

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

battered_ratmember
40 posts

Posted:
Can we all say bump?!?!
Just a quick msg to say that i'm gonna get off my lazy arse and treck down to st.kilda this sunday and have a well needed spin as it's been a while, and as it's a long weekend for me, why the hell not waste away an evening.
it'd be great to see some people down there, and yes bill i will have your lighter with me, it's outta gas though, i went a bit pyromaniacky.

Phill

The weekend has landed, all that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties, I got 48 hours off from the world. This could be the best night of my life, I've got 73 quid in my backburner and I'm gonna wax the lot, man.THE MILKY BARS ARE ON ME!!