Kat
Kat

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 2211
Posted:http://www.fruitstock.com/

2 days of jazz at this free festival in Regents park.

Sweet

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Delete Topic

UCOF
UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:for fuicks sake Kat!

do you beat me to everything!!

I was going to post about this now!

grrrrrr....

Ive even torn the bit out of Metro!

and it reads:

Come to fruitstock, an innocent festival.

12-9pm August 9th & 10th
Gloucester Green, Regent's Park*
free for nice people

Hello. We're putting on a big free festival of nice music. It's called fruitstock, and there'll be live jazz, funk, latin sounds and even a bit of Hip-hop. Please come along and lie back in the grass, listen to some good music and watch the clouds go by.

*that's the bit up by the zoo

Delete

coleman
coleman

big and good and broken
Total posts: 7330
Posted:quote:Originally posted by The United Chains of Fire (Jon): for fuicks sake Kat!

do you beat me to everything!! i do believe you beat kat to the 'ask everyone if they wear underwear' post.

well done, you must be so proud

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Delete

Kat
Kat

Pooh-Bah
Posted:Tsk, indeed Coleman, and I was just about to post and see who has every worn a thong, but now it will look as if I was trying to copy Jon

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Delete

UCOF
UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:and we cant have that now can we?

Delete

frostypaw
Great balls of fire
Total posts: 643
Posted:I'm definately there - using it as a semi-birthday celebration! and why not

will be taking my poi too am meeting back up with the folk i went to glastonbury with and need to show them my skills! *ahem* here's hoping i can work out how to do neat turns by then eek! the shame

I can SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Delete

Kat
Kat

Pooh-Bah
Posted:I've been doing poi for over 2 years and I still can't Frostypaw - shame on me

I guess the poi people will all sort of gravitate towards each other like we normally do at these London events

- W B Yeats

Delete

frostypaw
Great balls of fire
Total posts: 643
Posted:quote:Originally posted by Kat:
I've been doing poi for over 2 years and I still can't Frostypaw - shame on me <off topic>But I can do butterfly turns from behind my head - go figure.</off topic>

I can SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Delete