Tristanmember
5 posts

Posted:
Are there any Big london spinner meets this week A friend of mione is writing an article and wanted to meet loads of fire spinners poi staff breathers anyone know where is goor this week preferably tuesdays?

TRistan

This Site Needs a Country By Country Board with Weekly events by city etc do you not think Im sure if the site developers thought that there was enough demand they might go for it, plus if they want im sure there are developers out there who would love to provide this for their most favourite web site

--------------------sex and fire sometimes its a choicesometimes i get too hot

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Er, as you've posted this is the "Performance & Gatherings" section - you could just look down the posts - the first page alone has 2 weekly meet details - try a search in this forum for "london", you should get loads of responses.
As far as I'm aware there are meetings in London on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

There's also an event calander somewhere.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
That's pretty much correct. See also Dom's site https://www.londonjuggling.org/,
which I find easier to follow than some of the discussion boards.

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

605 posts

Posted:
having posted that URL I notice that it needs to be updated with the new Thursday meet that Cam posted...

Luv 'n' Lemons

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Yep, but tuesday is Spitz -

And it gets more spinners -

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

605 posts

Posted:
yes, indeed. Though it looks like I won't be there this week. :-( I will however get a nice large bit of open space to spin at... :-)

Luv 'n' Lemons