• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Social Chat > Fire poi gone wrong ;) (pix inside)

Login/Join to Participate

UrinalCake

Total posts: 6
Posted:well, its not really. But, yeah
Non-Https Image Link
this is a forest (bunya reserve) that i live near. (Photos taken from the front of my house) I duno how it went up, or why. Tho it really really smells bad. have a lookey (ive only put one img for dialup'ers sake)just click the links for the rest of the pix.
Non-Https Image Link
http://jaydencentral.bizland.com/fire.jpg
http://jaydencentral.bizland.com/fire3.jpg
http://jaydencentral.bizland.com/fire4.jpg
btw: it may look like a huge fire burning over the top, but thats just the smoke.

Delete Topic

Posted:Please note that this is not the original urinalcake from Australia who posted a while ago. I can now longer post in my full glory because of this. I am now stuck with Urnlcake. Thankyou

Delete

UrinalCake

Posted:ahhhh....2 me's!! if u want this nick back (endangeredsanity told me the story, i was heart broken
Non-Https Image Link
) i will happily ablidge...sorry about that
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

jedimastah

Total posts: 97
Posted:Urinalcake?!Urnlcake?!Urinalcake?!Urnalcake?!I just don't know what to believe.

Delete

RavingLunatic

Total posts: 286
Posted:Those pictures are... terrible..but beautiful in a way too..they weren't caused by fire poi were they?

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Delete

MystikDancer

Total posts: 118
Posted:Geez!!!! that's insane its almost unreal! How did THAT happen!?

Delete

Endangered Sanity

Total posts: 164
Posted:Nah they weren't caused by fire poi. I think it was just a normal fire. I only looked really bad because the fire coloured the smoke, so the smoke looks like fire too
Non-Https Image Link
I could see it from my house, it looked really cool, but all i could see was the smoke.

Delete

UrinalCake

Posted:i have no idea how it was caused. All i no is that it looked awsome and it was freaky casue i could hear it from my house
Non-Https Image Link
btw: i waznt really caused by fire poi...i thought it would just match the forum
Non-Https Image Link

Delete