Forums > Social Chat > Out of Body Experience, Bilocation.

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
On a subjuct related to auras: I was wondering if anybody else has ever had their point of awareness move to the outside of their body? In other word has anybody else ever found themselves outside of their body? This has happened to me many times (like more than 15 times). It is something I can stop from happening or I can go with it and allow it to happen (when I feel it start to happen). I can't make it happen on command (yet). I must wait for it to start to happen at random, and then I can choose to do it or not. For some reason I am always laying on my back too. One time I actually did it twice in a row with a period of laying down, awake for several minutes in between. The first two times it happened I didn't realize it was just my spirit/conciouseness moving. I went into it right after falling to sleep. It scared me because I thought I was physicaly floating when I woke up, the fear poped me back into my body though. On the way back to my body I blacked out for an instant though. It doesn't scare me now. It is not always easy to control where I go without poping back into my body. I just have to do it, don't think about it. Any strong emmotions (like fear or selfish thoughts) pop me back into my body also. And it is a little different each time. Sometimes I percieve my mind being in two places at once, one part inside my body, the other part outside, some times I have actually seen the world with my physical eyes and my "spirit eyes" at the same time, that was just a little bit disorienting because I was looking at the same object from two points of view, and I came back into my body fully with amost no perceptable transition, even though my awareness had been 90% out, 10% in (kind of like the left and right brain, but my two points of awareness were seperated by several meters)... And Physical objects are no barier, although I have tryed to leave my house several times and I can't go through the final barrier (ceiling, door, wall) to the outside. But I think this is a mental inhibition, because I have passed through other objects (like floor, or my bed)without resistance. I have several friends who have left their body also. We knew each other for years and one day some of us started talking about it and it turns out we had all done it befor.As to the causes, there are many.Pysical: stress, exastion, pain.Mental: stress, exastion, painOther: Random, drugs, ?For me it has only been random, or from mental stress.I have experienced a partial OBE during mental stress on several occations (like while studying for final exams) My piont of aware ness moves to the top of my head, but I don't actually leave, and other random times. The full OBEs happen usualy after I have been asleep and I wake up feeling like I am about to leave, or as I am laying down trying to go to sleep. I am deffinatly not sleeping when it starts to happen though. A few times it has started when I was just laying down thinking, not even trying to go to sleep. Although the first two times it happend while I was sleeping and I woke up out side of my body. There seems to be a transition zone of blackness and unconciouseness sometimes, but I think this has disapeared over time. And, these are deffinitly not dreams, a few times I have dreamed of leaving my body, but those are always different, they have that dream like unrealness and mindset, and they don't match with reality. This is a real thing, and it has proven to me that our spirit does exist, and after we die, our spirit goes on living. A couple other times I felt fear as I left, but as soon as I made peace with God (not speaking, just thinking)the fear disapeared. Didn't mean for this to be this long.Daniel[This message has been edited by santanatwo (edited 13 September 2001).]

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Cheers for the info Josh - it's an excellent web-site:-)~~M

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
yes I must echo the sentiment that DMT is a VERY powerful drug, pretty much as far as you can go..also, syria rue seeds, or other MAOIs must be dealt with VERY carefully.

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
C'mon people lets have some more people share their OBEs and such, this is a good thread![This message has been edited by RavingLunatic (edited 19 September 2001).]

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
ive had a couple dxm induced obe'z a 4th plateau dose of dxm leavez u paralized on the floor kind of turns off your body leaving only spiritual freedom that dxm iz famous 4. ive even heard of monks using it to aid in their astral projections and meditations. not reccomended in 4th plateau dose unless u have no respect for your life, the knowledge iz out there but like most thingz worth obtaining, there iz a price to pay, at least with my method.-------------------------------------NEvEr St0p ThE RavE :p

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
erm..Salvia Divinorum is not likely to just 'grow in your backyard'. It's bloody hard to grow here unless its indoors/greenhoused with special conditions. It is very different from any other "Salvia-somethings" (there are a LOT of these!) ...It's native to areas around Mexico in particular.

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
hmmm.."stick with the natural"?I hope that means your natural self, and not just 'stick with the natural drugs, and stear clear of the synthesised ones' ...

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
funny that this moved so fast to drugs...especialy since, staticticaly speaking, most OBEs occure naturaly...oh wellI almost had another OBE in class the other day, but I think it is considered rude to leave your body while the professor is lecturing. smile I only got three hours of sleep that night, and I drank some coffee when I woke up. Then I went to class. What a BUZZ! I felt myself leaving as I sat there listening, so I closed my eyes I went with it for a while, but It felt rude. Especialy because the professor was right in front of me, so I opened my eyes and aborted the experience. In retrospect I should have went with it.... Maybe next time.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
quote:
Actually, as a younge teen, I used to occationaly wake up to a feeling that an evil presence was nearby and my body would be paralyzed for a little while. I would try and talk too, but my vocal cords wouldn't work and all I could do is move my mouth and breath. I would try to speak the name of Jesus, luckily the thought counts...Because the evil presence always would leave when I did this. many seconds (seemed like years) later I would regain the ability to speak and move.
OMG, its as if you read my mind... When it happened to me (maybe 3 times ever) it scared the shit out of me! I woke up and I had this tingling kinda sensation, and I swear I felt an evil presence cuz my ears were ringing so much and loudly, and I kinda saw an red glow... I tried to scream for help, but I couldn't get my vocal chords to move at all, 'cept for a faint whisper... Couldn't move at all. I could swear it wasn't a dream tho, but all I remember is it went away a little while after, and I ran to the rest of my family, since it wasn't that late (maybe 10 PM - midnight?)... I'll never forget those incidence, I even put a cross beside my bed now.

little_onemember
18 posts

Posted:
not trying to change the subject back to "drug" induced out of body experiences but Salvia and DXM, lol yeah i have seen them both. I have seen and done DXM way to many times. reading and reserching about everything before consuming of course smile it all started out with the bottles of cold syrup that you can buy at any store (yuck). then it went to the 100% DXM powder that is totally legal. me, my boyfriend and our friends spent many night having intense "out of body experiences". DXM at heavy doses is such a weird, unexplainable feeling. i have countless stories about each "tryp". one night i felt as if i left my body, my mom, my brother, my life, the world and i was joining my dad that died in 1999. i saw everything including my life at a different veiw. like others that have wrote about salvia you should be prepared to experience some really crazy shit when doing DXM for the first time, especially at heavy doses. while beening "the sitter" for some of my friends that were trying DXM for their first time did not comprehend the "out of body feeling" and thought they were dead. it was hard as shit and took forever to explain to them that they were not really dead. after that night i learned to be a excellent "sitter" smilei never did try salvia, my boyfriend and his brother did it. his brother (who had all intentions to have an intense spiritual "tryp") thought that he had exited his body and he found himself in another world that was the place that he would go when he died.i never realized that out of body experiences happen to people all the time that were not "altered". i hope for those that have no choice and have to experience it find a good way to deal with it and cope with it.little one

RainbowPeacockstranger
4 posts

Posted:
The best authors on this topic are Robert Monroe and Robert Bruce - you can find their books on Amazon - or check free videos on youtube. There are hemi-sync/binaural beats CDs/videos available all over the Net, which induce "mind awake/body asleep" states. Honestly, they did not work for me that good, I was never able to have an OBE on hemi-sync, though I get a lot of visuals and 'guidance"...The only time I had a real OBE - it was in Flagstaff, AZ on 7K altitude, it looks like oxigen deprivation is great for that.

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
I know just a little while ago and many other times, I have been laying in bed after just waking from a dream and want to continue it. So I lay down and after a while, I can just about do this at will, my body goes numb and I can't move unless I, well I'm not sure how to describe it, well I think of something and it goes away. And then, this is rare, start dreaming while fully awake and I can no longer see, because I am dreaming. Then it is always rudely ended by god knows what and most of the time I can't get it to go back. But last time, I started dreaming their voices, but my vision was still out of my eyes like I'm fully awake.

Once while dreaming, I was dreaming I was laying on the couch at my cabin, then I realized, wait I'm dreaming, then I had the strangest feeling that I was being pulled out of my body. I was trying very hard to stay in the dream, but all of the sudden I remember being in my room being sucked out of my body by something, the room was being sucked away, like the walls were stretching like taffy and being sucked away, and I was holding onto my nightstand and I woke up. This was all after reading about lucid dreaming about a week before.

Does anyone know what all that is?

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Page: