Diesel_RaVermember
15 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone, just wanted to say Hi, i'm new to this forum i've been in the raving/clubbing scene for a couple of years now, made alot of friends but i'd like to make some more, so hit me up with some responses, im 21/male/New York City, or even if your not from the states, i'd love to read your posts and meet everyone hope to talk to you guys all soon smile bye!Jonathan

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
Hi Jonathan!if your a New Yorker, I hope your OK!

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

saffiremember
27 posts

Posted:
Welcome! grin

DONT PANIC
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Diesel_RaVermember
15 posts

Posted:
Yeah im doing fine, that attack really shook me up, I personally don't know of anyone who was trapped in the World Trade Center, however I do have many friends or friends friends, parents or other next of kin that are still missing... its a very sad day in the history of man kind, that another human being can bring about such evil upon the world, I can understand that other countries may not agree with the United States, their beliefs and course of actions, however the attack on tens of thousands of innocent people is completely unacceptable... but anyways smile how is everyone!? ::::grin::::

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
Welcome, we have a lot of good people on this forum who enjoy eachothers ideas and common hobbies. Hopt to see more of you in the future smile

Twirl Girlmember
14 posts

Posted:
Hi, I am also new to the board (technically just registered) although I have been coming to this website for months now, been twirling for a lot longer than that.. I think I might be the only person on here who is both registered and from Perth! Oh well, good to meet you all!Twirl GirlWork like you dont need the moneyLove like you've never been hurtDance like nobody's watching.

Lisa

EnryoPLATINUM Member
9 posts

Posted:
hey I"m also new to the site, was actually totally unaware that other people even spun I thought I was the only one... I just got into it and I live in a little town.. I was wondering though if ther is anybody here that is from the southern ontario (Canada) region? and also if anybody could give me some ideas of good music for spinning? smile

HOP Newsletter