skjalffmember
33 posts

Posted:
I'm not really informed about all the stuff thats going on on this site, but I thought that in absence of big events coming up on the East Coast, may be we could get a significant number of Mid West US twirlers, decide on the City, time and location, meet up, and just spin all night straight...? I thought of that and it sounded soo goood that I couldn't resist bringing it up... any kind of ideas and suggestions..?

best wishes, skjalff

[ 22. June 2003, 10:10: Message edited by: skjalff ]

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
You got me and probably 1 or 2 others here in northern Illinois... but that's if this thing were to occur in the summertime, otherwise my cadre can all be found in north central Oklahoma I'll keep checking in case anything gets organized, but I don't have the time to be a planner or organizer or anything. Good luck my friend!

PS: Perhaps this thread might get moved to the Events section?

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
A suggestion: rename the title of this thread to something significant so that people know what it's about just by scanning the title. After all 'a meeting' sounds a bit dull, whereas 'How about a Mid West US fire extravaganza' might catch the eye?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
yeh!

count me in on that!

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
er ucof...

u live in london....

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

skjalffmember
33 posts

Posted:
yeah, changed the topic name.. the original one definitely was retarded.. :-))))))

Dio: I'll be in Chicago in the end of july, Also there's Paul Van Dyke in Central park NYC on 16 or 18 of July, that could be a good place to do it... not quite mid west :-)))))) but..

skjalff

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
dyke boy: oh yeh...sorry...