Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Just to let anyone know who's interested.
The juggling club has now moved to it's summer home out the Back of the "Drop Inn" on oxford road.

It's a lot quieter due to lack of pished 1st years nicking your kit

Anyway, I'll be back there after Glasto

N

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
then show those 'pished 1st years' the fighting styles of the drunken master...

Non-Https Image Link

you are a real ninja aren't you?

Anyway sorry, the point of my post was to ask what day and time you have your juggling meet, are twirly people welcome at all and would you mind having a mad redhead turn up?

I'm coming to live in Manchester probably maybe next week or the week after, don't know anyone but still excited

:edit: Yeah I know it's a Samurai smiley, I couldn't find a ninja one. never mind.

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
I've just come up to Manc land too and i don't have anyone to play with where? when? how? why? juggling club? ooh ooh! explain!
If red heads are aloud surely pointlessly tall skinny guys can come too?

My cat's breath smells like catfood

bellsmember
35 posts

Posted:
well well well, i knew there was more of us up here!

dizzy natural blondes allowed?!?!?

(hope glasto rocked ninja - now get back to the genomes! )

*****those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves....******

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Hey all

This is my first day back in work after glasto so I apologise for typo's etc....

mmm'kay, I realise I didn't give much info. It's on Thursnights and there isn't really an official start time it's just when peolpe turn up really. I have to point out that I'm not involved in running any of it, it just seems like there's no-one from the juggling club on these boards.

It's at "The Drop Inn" pub on wilslow road at the mo, just up the road from Sainsbury's in Fallowfield. You'll have to find the beer garden at the back to see any evidence of spinny/juggling types.

Red heads, skinny guys and dizzy blondes all allowed

Right...I think I need to go for a quick kip ni the toilets..

N

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Wahey,

just a stones throw from me noooow howse that I picked up the keys for yesterday

Cheers nath.

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
I'll be there.

Is there any fees involved?

Yay juggly people!!!!!!!!!

My cat's breath smells like catfood

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Fees? Nah mate, nothing like that.
Hope you found it alrite, I should be back there this week so long as I can get rid of this bloody cold.