Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Are more Glastonbury tickets going on sale?

Login/Join to Participate

Magnusmember
279 posts

Posted:
I've heard that they are seeking out ticket touts and cancelling their tickets. 4 housemates who bought 4 tix each (legitimately for friends) had to justify themselves.

Wouldn't that mean there are further tickets to go on sale?

I've got mine mind, it's just people keep asking me.

Magnus... pay it forward

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Okay, there's loads of rumours going round. But I do think they've cancelled quite a few. And there are unofficial rumours that they're gonna release more. But I think they're a bit stuffed to be honest, I think the problem is that they said right at the start of thsi ticket mess that they wouldn't eb releasing any more, so people have gone and paid ridiculous amounts off touts. I think they'd have something to say about it if Glasto Festivals were to release some more normal price tickets.

There have been a few threads on the official notice board to this effect. There have also been a few people saying that they'd rang the ticket line and the message they were getting is that they've sold out...but try again in a few weeks?????? So it sounds like something rotten in some scandanavian country somewhere

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

Nimskamember
48 posts

Posted:

PLEASE HELP ME FIND A GLASTERS TICKET FOR MY FRIEND. WITHOUT HIM GLASTERS JUST WON'T BE AS SURREAL AS IT COULD BE FOR ME

IF YOU KNOW ANY SITE WHERE I COULD LOOK OR SOME PEOPLE I COULD WORSHIP

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

LET ME KNOW...

I LOVE YOU ALL (too desperate?)

Don't be a Cookie Cutter Kid