Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > 13th-15thJune, Galway Juggling Convention, Ireland

Login/Join to Participate

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
Spread the word! Galway's first ever juggling convention is on it's way! It's going to be a great weekend, and everyone's invited! From poi, to diabolo, clubs, unicycles, acrobalance, contact, and absolutely every- and any-thing else!
Here's the website:
https://homepage.tinet.ie/~circusgalway/
there are a couple of pages that aren't finished so i'll give you a run down on what's going to happen.
Friday13th (ohhh freaky!) everyone is going to meet up and relax for a bit after their traveling, do a little juggling. There'll be some nice food available too . Then that evening we'll all head to the beach for a fire show (fuel included with ticket), bonfire, drums, etc.
Saturday14th There will be workshops, and skill sharing session, or just a place to practice and play around. Then that evening there will be a public show (e-mail us if you want to take part), more about this on website.
Sunday15th we will put on a parade through Galway town, all dressed up and juggling followed by games and competitions (such as who can push a diabolo the fastest with their nose).
Hopefully see you all there, should be a good one!
Ronan

Don't bolt your door with a boiled carrot...

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
COOOOLLLL!!!!!!
Finally a juggling convention in Galway, Wheres it going to be held, fisheries field or sumfin. Does it have anything to do with "its magic"????
COOOOLLL!!!!
Mot.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
Nothing to do with "It's Magic". The convention is going to be centered around the galway rowing club, see website for more info or email: circusgalway@eircom.net

hopefully see ya there

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I'm gunna try and make that. Were you talking to anyone in Dublin about coming down. There'd be a couple who'd probably be interested me thinks.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
I'm not actually the one in charge of the convention, just spreading the word . People in dublin have been contacted but try to spread the word as much as possible!
Hopefully see as many of ye as possible there!

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
okay I'm here now where are ye??

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Hey Ronan,
Tis James tis here. Had a great w/e thanks for letting us know about it. I learnt a load and hopefully will talk to you soon.

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
What a great weekend. Cheers to all that came and to steve for organising it. I'm feeling totally reinspired by the people I met and the new ideas I've been given. Whahahahahahha!
Had a great one (and only set my leg on fire once!)
hopefully see you all again at the next one
Ronan