• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Feb 04, New Zealand, International Gathering Rollcall!

Login/Join to Participate

alterego
BRONZE Member since Jul 2001

alterego

Warm beer is infinitely colder than no beer

Total posts: 222
Posted:Ok from what I have gathered their are is nothing definitive set but this is being tentativly planned sometime around Feb 04 and that is coming up very soon! (compared to the last time I saw this thread )

It will be quite a journey(expensive) for me to make it to New Zealand so I wanna see who all is supporting this!

If a lot of people are going to attend it will definetly sway my opinion as well as that of others!

Delete Topic

Puk
SILVER Member since Aug 2002

Puk

Sweet talented nutter

Total posts: 2615
Posted:Im sooo there all i need is a date for sure to work towards .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Delete

TheBovrilMonkey
SILVER Member since Sep 2001

TheBovrilMonkey

Liquid Cow

Total posts: 2629
Posted:Hmm, if that is the date it's happening, I'll have to push my plans forward 2 weeks.
I'm sure I'll manage, going to NZ earlier than planned isn't really much of a hardship

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Delete

Thomas
BRONZE Member since Aug 2002

Total posts: 55
Posted:4th of Feb ay, well I dont care what I'm doing, I'm going to New Zealand! cant wait.

Thomas

Delete

alterego
BRONZE Member since Jul 2001

alterego

Warm beer is infinitely colder than no beer

Total posts: 222
Posted:Sorry not February fourth but February 2004

Delete

Gravity Girl
BRONZE Member since Mar 2003

Total posts: 13
Posted:I'll be in NZ at that time (although dunno where) and ready for some spinning ac-shon!

Always take time to smell the flowers.

Delete

sarah...

Total posts: 339
Posted:ill be around, somewhere then. NZ is just next door, so ill drop by for a play!!!!

Fire... A bushmans telly

Delete