Flower fairyBRONZE Member
98 posts

Posted:
Hey guys,
Is anyone thinking of going to Voov in Germany in August. Its a psy trance party and it looks wicked!!!
You can get a flight on ryanair to Hamburg for about £25 quid and the tickets are on 25 euros so it wont break the bank either.
website is:
https://www.voov-experience.de/info.html

some people take a walk in the rain and others just get wet

Smiling is infectious. Please pass this on.

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Josh and I should be there. We went last year, it was the last festival of our 2 week psy-trance/progressive festival binge in Germany last summer *drools*

More then likely we will be there this year. It's a good party, and normally quite a few spinners go as well.

Hopefully there will be a lot of hoppers there as well *raises eyebrows to everyone*

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
OooOOh it looks extremely tempting

Only thing is though, the Ryanair flights are to Lubeck which is an hour and a half from Hamburg which is a bit poo. But you never know, the train fare could be really cheap?

98 posts

Posted:
Yeah I found out that after I had booked them!!
I have been speaking to a few people on the voov chatroom and they say that you can rent a car from the airport or get the train there which I think is quite cheap ( altho a bit weird for the way back if your in a bit of a sorry state!!)
Going to that airport only adds an extra hour to the journey which was a lot better than my other option of driving there from london which would take 12 hours approx and I rekon more in a camper ( not counting for breakdowns!!)Now the only problem is having to navigate myself thru Germany.... EEEEEK!
I hope some of you guys decide to come

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
I am going to try to make it.

There is also Full Moon Festival July 13-17 with Astral Projection playing live and Antaris Project (18-20) that weekend for anyone interested in going to those.

The last weekend in June is Fusion, which I am trying to figure out how I will get there (and pay for it).

Ryanair is also flying in to Berlin, so anyone that wants to come in through here is more than welcome to stay with me for as long as they need to. Just let me know beforehand to make sure I am in the country, as I do sometimes disappear randomly.

Oh yeah, and as far as I know Love Parade is on the 12th of July this year.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Full Moon and Antaris are WICKED parties, we went to them both (followed 3 days later by Voov ) It was Phat.

if we werent in the other end of Europe at that time, we'd be there with bells on.

(well Kate would be )

Josh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Trains in Germany are Amazing, but they are also the most expensive in Europe (not including UK). Fly to Berlin if you can - it will save you a packet.

Josh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hangon, I'm mixed up - Antaris is near Voov, Voov is between Hamburg and Berlin...right?

ahh go look it up!

www.voov-experience.de

ITS SO PHAT

usually really good fire twirling too.

Josh

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Flower Fairy, are tickets in advance only or can you get them on the gate?

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

98 posts

Posted:
Both I think hon but check the website for all the info

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hey all!

Kate and I and a bunch of others are going to be partying at this festival. We went last year and it was well worth the journey! Biggest and Baddest outdoor Trance festival in the world...so come along if you can.

If anyone is coming through Hamburg or nearby to go to this festival and you have space in your car perhaps you would consider taking Kate and I with you? We are completely happy to share expenses and we are guaranteed nice happy people (just ask Glass! )

Bom Shiva and Good vibes to all,

Josh

98 posts

Posted:
Hey Josh,

Im sorry hon but altho im driving I do have a full car... really quite scared bout the prospect of driving on the other side of the road
should be ok on the way there but on the way back !!!!......

Anyway would be lovely to meet you guys there and everyone else COME!!! ITS GONNA ROCK!!!!!!!

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
Woohoo!
Me and my fire crew FlameOz will be perfoming for the Opening Ceremony...so see y'all there!
Josh and Kate - can't wait to see you there!
take it easy
dave

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
Cool - I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there! I know that there are stacks of people getting very overexcited about this one

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!