Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Does anyone at all have or now of anyone who has a spare Glasto ticket? I stoopidly went on holiday to Amsterdam when the tickets went on sale and hence haven't got one(yeah cheers all the bloody tout MoFo's out there ruin the festival why dontcha!).
I know it's a long shot, but most of my regular tribe are all going and I've not missed one since I started going 6 years ago.
Please someone take mercy on me.

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Err contact James B.. he's got one ticket spare... I've been givin a long list of naems to draw out the hat for him - to make the choice fair.. if you can contact him and let him know you want to be in the drawer.. he should then let me know - I can add your name to the draw - which I'll be doing tomorrow night.. so if you can get in quick - then you may have a chance.. but I can't add you to the draw as it's not my ticket..

good luck!

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Ta Muchly Mistix!

Have mailed and messaged already...any chance of influencing the drawer?

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
wish I could hunny but that wouldn't be right - I know some one that I'd like to take with me.. but their name isn't even in the draw.. ho humm.. I hope James B gets to see your messages.. I'll keep a lookie outsie for a mail from him for ya..

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Stixy - my name should be in that draw. I desperately need a ticket. Just checking my name's on the list

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

wickedpixiemember
70 posts

Posted:
Hope you guys make it!
my boss bought my tickets for me, he didn't tell me and let me spend three weeks being a grumpy pixie (cause I knew I couldnt go) before he told me! I wasn't sure wether to hit him or hug him!

Does anyone know if there's going to be a HoP get together at Glasto?
Where can I find out?

NEVER eat anything you can't spell.

3,638 posts

Posted:
look in the other glasto thread by clicking here . People are all planning to camp in dragonfields if they can - and there will be many HoP people at the stone circle with their fiery toys every night. I think we are especially meeting up on wednesday and thursday nights, though I'm hoping more info will come up closer to the date.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
FNF your name was in the draw - I did it last night.. well DsAds picked out the name.. wasn't you hunny - sorry.. I've told James B who it was and that person should be told shortly..

I hope you guys feel it was a fair as possible - good luck to those still looking for tickets.. I think all my freinds that have tickets are still going but there was talk of a mass f*ck Glasto family festie in Cornwall somewhere - If they decide to go to that I may have 3 tickets spare.. but as these things are like hens teeth I think they'll hang onto them..

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Hen's teeth?
Silly person

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

3,638 posts

Posted:
I found me a ticket - can you tell James B that Soi has too? cheers xx

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Still no ticket, I've tried scarlet mist and, there's another on-profit site out there aswell affiliated with the official website methinks. I've plumped for a Big Chill ticket as a back up, but I think I'd dissolve into a small dark green pool of jealously if all my mates make it to Glasto without me

So if anyone sees, hears off or smells of a spare ticket, please contact me.
Sexual favours not ruled out

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Right, last time I'm trying this as I'm sure everybody on this board who has a ticket want's to keep hold of it.

But if anyone does have a spare ticket I am a worthy cause honest!

Hope to bump into some of you guys if I do manage to get in.

N