.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Next month will be a fuzzy wuzzy MONSTER Moon Fest... Friday 16th May... so pollish up those horns, fluff up your fur this'll be a fun one

I'll post my moonletter here as soon as I've finnished it, with more info etc.

but 'till then stay happy gorgeous ones

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Miss pixie will be stilt walking around in those fuzzy wuzzy outfit's ?.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
hey guys am coming up north this week

would love to spin with you all

and could do with a place to crash for a day or two before i go up harvesting up the coast

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
miss pixie - Cantus and I are planning to be in Australia at some point early next year - is your moonfest every full moon forever? Or just over the summer? Cos we would both love to come visit

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Mrs fraggle of course it goes all year round now . Summer time is alway's good around Shorncliffe.

Brainstormer why don't you try the meet other's section ?. Cause there are a few people that will put you up for a night or two.

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

3,492 posts

Posted:
OOOOooooOOooOOooohhhhellllllooooooo my little pixie/fairy/elfin friends! That would be so magick if you and your fraggle visit for a moonfest! We used to stop over winter... but the moonfest folk have become a little let wossy and decided to brave the cold (not that it even gets all that cold here... But rug up... coz the breeze from the water can get an icey chill to it (but that's coming from someone who doesn't even know the meaning of cold... I've heard that Australia just doesn't get cold compeared to other countries...hehe) so ye' we do go all year round... and probablly for ever (there's no stopping it now!!! eeeek I've created a MONSTER! hehe) So do you know what time of year ruffly you'll be coming over?

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
Here's the moonletter I promised

Hey Monster Lovers!

This months Moon Fest, on Friday 16th May, is the fuzzy wuzzy MONSTER moonfest! So polish up those horns, file those claws and fluff up that fur, this is going to be a monster of a time! *:.

So perhaps think about the monsters that creep up on you in everyday life… rent day perhaps? That gas bill or tax form you’ve been putting off… That meddlesome monster that keeps toying with the mechanics of your forever-problematic car…. That cheeky monster that keeps hiding your keys… the PMT monster that puts a stormy dark cloud over your head once a month (groan) or makes you eat that scrumptiously luscious mud cake…that you know you shouldn’t have… or perhaps you have a few friendly monsters that just want to be loved and huggled*:. So for this moonfest, get into the spirit and dress up as your favourite (or most prominent in your life) monster… keeping in mind that moonfest is an all ages event, and we don’t want to scare the little ones too much…hehe

Now for some other fun news… Some people from the moonfest community have expressed the desire to have daylight playtime with friends from moonfest… so we’ve been thinking that perhaps we could meet earlier for a bit of a play in the arvo before Moon Fest… a SUNfest if you like J*:. This would also be a perfect time to co-ordinate something special for a candle circle performance in the evening! So nothing too organized or official… just a lovely casual play with friends, sharing ideas and skills etc. So if you’re free in the afternoon prior to the fest come on down and have a play!

This month we have a few special Taurian birthdays around moonfest time (happy birthday Becca!) so we might have to have a bit of a birthday celebration along with our usual moonfest fun!*:. YAY!!!

Apizo Bangora is playing at the Zoo, on Saturday 17th May… along with the usual Big Bang rhythmic bliss! So if you’re not too tired from partying all night at moonfest the night before, I’ll see you there!

And now… as many of you have asked already… are there going to be Moon Fests over winter? Well I don’t think I could stop it now anyways, so why not ‘ey? Hehe… We’ll keep it in the same spot though I think (lower Moora Park, close to the rock jetty) The Warm Fuzzy Winter Moon Fest dates are… Sat 14th June, Sun 13th July(the moon is fullest Monday morning so I thought Sunday night would be best), Tuesday 12th August bring along blankies, beanies and all things warm!*:. …and then Thursday 11th September we welcome the spring under the full moon at Spring Moon Fest!

Well that should keep us going for a while*:.
Stay happy and healthy gorgeous ones!
Love from the .:*Moon Pixie*:.
Elke

3,638 posts

Posted:
gruff (rough) plan of action? I'm thinking Feb & March, but I haven't told the fraggle man yet. We're going to get together and make our plans at the end of this month cos we'll be leaving for India in september.

You reckon many nice Australians will give us somewhere to rest our weary selves on our travels? Cos how long we wander for depends on how much it will cost us. We'll see - But we're definitely tying it in with a moonfest

3,638 posts

Posted:
I should stop Hijacking your thread now

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by fluffy napalm fairy:
gruff (rough) plan of action? I'm thinking Feb & March, but I haven't told the fraggle man yet. We're going to get together and make our plans at the end of this month cos we'll be leaving for India in september.

You reckon many nice Australians will give us somewhere to rest our weary selves on our travels? Cos how long we wander for depends on how much it will cost us. We'll see - But we're definitely tying it in with a moonfest

thinking feb march

you dope thats our summer here
it will be warm as then
(sorry hijacking again

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

3,492 posts

Posted:
Well i wouldn't mind accomodating a loverly fraggle fairy couple as yourselves for a bit ... Febuary/March you say.... Got any moonfest theme prefrences?

3,638 posts

Posted:
PURPLE!

you always have a theme? Do you make costumes and everything? ooooooooo!!!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Someone mentioned my name....

interesting thread. I particularly like the bits that involve us OK that's my egocentric bit over for another month....

quote:
So perhaps think about the monsters that creep up on you in everyday life… rent day perhaps? That gas bill or tax form you’ve been putting off… That meddlesome monster that keeps toying with the mechanics of your forever-problematic car…. That cheeky monster that keeps hiding your keys
Sounds like a Headcharge monster to me. I'll have to see if I can get one captured and sent over for you... pesky little fellas. End of a night's party - no change, no gum, lighter missing, throbbing head, ringing ears, wobbly legs, several hours unaccounted for? That'll be the Headcharge monster.

Then there's "rave monkeys" but we're not going down that line of thought whilst there are ladies present....

Meanwhile, back at the thread.....Erm yes Blairstorma, we know it's summer in Feb/March. We just wasn't sure whether Moonfests were all year round.

Mistress Pixie - I'll bring my copy of your staff twirling book for you and Bec to autograph

Ooh, also whilst we're in the neighbourhood I'll be wanting to hook up with Mr Draevon. Is he near you?

Meh

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Of course he is he's usually running around somewhere there .

Distorted Silencemember
217 posts

Posted:
howdy moonfesters...

Turns out I shall be travelling thro queensland in july, and id love to see the famous moonfest...

so any details for the twirling in july? like dates, times, places?

You've got to move fast to beat the Devil - Your arm's too short to box with God.

3,492 posts

Posted:
C@ntus hehe... you are a funny fraggle...

ummmm... I haven't actually seen Tim (Draevon) in ages... I think he lives down Cleavland way... so the other side of the bay (shorncliffe northside of the bay Cleavland southside of bay) He sometimes comes to moonfest though

Distorted Silence... I'll be posting about the next few moonfest dates and stuff soon ...the place is Moora Park on Shorncliffe fore shore, on the northside of Brisbane... and the time is when you get there ... at the moment it looks like July's Moon Fest will be on Sunday 13th July... This will be part of the .:*Warm Fuzzy Winter Moon Fests*:. sieries where the theme is warm stuff...hehe... so just rug up!

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Hehehe laughing at cantus joke's
Tim (draevon) lives in cleveland . He's still doing his group therapy thing with incentium . Why don't you email him closer to the date when you come over.

[ 27. May 2003, 13:34: Message edited by: Puk ]

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Someone mentioned my name too ...

Mr C@ntus,

Yes i still live around here ... I haven't gotten to many MoonFests recently because I have been moving, working, or Crusty Touring on the relevnt dates, although we will be there on 13th July (having an engagement party on 14th June for Corsica and myself).

We don't really do our Group Therapy thing at the moment, but we do organise gatherings when interesting people are around, which of course includes yourself. So send me an email when you know you're coming out here and we'll get sorted.

from.Ðraevon

Note: Get ready for a new Incendium Website (V4.0) coming sometime in the next year or two or so ... soon I promise.

from.Ðraevon.again