Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > June "Fire Tribe" - Gold Coast (Aust) - come play too...*

Login/Join to Participate

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
Hello to all you beautiful fire people of the Gold Coast...*

Elke & I are organising a yummy big community fire show in the beginning of June and would love to have some local Gold Coast firey's involved..*

Still in the planning process, but the idea is along the lines of shows we have done at other Brisbane events (eg Bayfire, Medieval Fayre etc) with lots of fire, lots of fun new toys and lots of really yummy twirling...

You don't have to have advanced technique or be able to do double triple zillion-weave behind the back quadruple backspins ...but if you have high skill level you will also have the chance to show off too...

So if you'd like to come & play... please email me at firetwirling@bigpond.com for lots more details...*

(Valura & Arsn.. I will be emailing you gorgeous ones directly about it soon)

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
missing out again ?

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
WE WILL BE THERE BEAUTIFUL BEC!!!!
Im excited like big kev
maybe you could try to teach me some stalls miss bec? *bats eyelashes in a very innocent way*

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
ok gorgeous ones...

has been way too long since visiting HOP... but I finally have some more details for you about these shows...*

Dates are -
Sat 7th June
Sun 8th June
Mon 9th June

would be lovely to have you for all or some or one... (whatever you would like to do)...

in between sets of a big fireworks night (competition I think?) - 2 x 10min loosely choreographed shows/sets...

if anyone else would like to be involved please email me at firetwirling@bigpond.com as we need to finalise details soon...

mmmwah to you all...*

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
bumpity bump... only one week to go... any more fire friends from the coast keen to come play - don't be shy - this will be yummy fun... no stress at all...*

we have a group of about 7 or 8 at the moment - but would be nice to have a couple more...

talk to you soon gorgeous ones...*