• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 642
Posted:There is a park just near Waterloo station by the mcdonalds exit. A few people are planning to be there on Saturday (Weather permitting). I will be there from 2:00pm onwards. All are welcome.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Total posts: 2419
Posted:Waterloooo, la la laa laa laa laa oh woh woh woh woh Waterloo..How does it feel now you've won the war!

oops sorry wrong thread..

I'll see if I can make it up.. waterloo is quiet easy for me.. only one train to catch.. have a good weekend if i don't see you tho

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

jemima (jem)
jemima (jem)

Total posts: 1750
Posted:I'll be there

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Liquid Cow
Total posts: 2629
Posted:I can't make it unfortunately, I've got to bleed my car's brakes again, and see if that helps it stop when I try the peddle.

Since I'm unlikely to be up early tomorrow morning, I don't see myself getting it done and getting to Waterloo, although I might give it a go and see what happens.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:MisStix - surely you'll be in Southampton on Saturday. Or did I misunderstand something?

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean