• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Jez

addict

Total posts: 642
Posted:There is a park just near Waterloo station by the mcdonalds exit. A few people are planning to be there on Saturday (Weather permitting). I will be there from 2:00pm onwards. All are welcome.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Delete Topic

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2419
Posted:Waterloooo, la la laa laa laa laa oh woh woh woh woh Waterloo..How does it feel now you've won the war!

oops sorry wrong thread..

I'll see if I can make it up.. waterloo is quiet easy for me.. only one train to catch.. have a good weekend if i don't see you tho

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Delete

jemima (jem)
SILVER Member since Dec 2002

jemima (jem)

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1750
Posted:I'll be there

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Delete

TheBovrilMonkey
SILVER Member since Sep 2001

TheBovrilMonkey

Liquid Cow

Total posts: 2629
Posted:I can't make it unfortunately, I've got to bleed my car's brakes again, and see if that helps it stop when I try the peddle.

Since I'm unlikely to be up early tomorrow morning, I don't see myself getting it done and getting to Waterloo, although I might give it a go and see what happens.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:MisStix - surely you'll be in Southampton on Saturday. Or did I misunderstand something?

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete