Robbiemember
11 posts

Posted:
Hey. I know it sounds stupid blushBut when I'm carrying my poi around in my bag they ALLWAYS get really tangled up, and it takes me like 15 mins to untangle them! mad! If anyone knows of an answer confusedtell all! Peace out, Rob[This message has been edited by Robbie (edited 17 January 2001).][This message has been edited by Robbie (edited 17 January 2001).]

sammiemember
56 posts

Posted:
hey!Maybe try leaving the handles out of the bag to start with - if they are wires coils them neatly and stick a freezer tie around one part - chains.......eat alot of fortune cookies!eggandham

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Put them into two smaller bags and then in the big one or wrap one in a piece of cloth before ou put it in the bottom of the bag and then put the other on top of it. Or if that is too much hassle, I agree with the twist tie method...this can be done with the cables (you only need one tie) or chains (you'll need two).Good luck untangling! smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Hold ends of tails and wrap them around your hand and secure with food bag tag, do the same with the cords.peace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe: