Wasianmember
15 posts

Posted:
Hello everyone, If your reading this I assume you live in the Chicago land area. Ummm, Im trying to see how many people there axually are in this area that perform, and would like to have some way for everyone to get together. So yeah, anyone interested in forming a group to hang out, critique each other, maybe even some sort of classes, POST!!! GO NOW!!!

https://www32.brinkster.com/jls24/

MoniSILVER Member
4 posts

Posted:
Hey! I am not nearly in Chicago, BUT....keep me posted on where you get with this. I am only an 8 hour car ride from there and have some friends that just love road trips. Would love to meet and spin with new people.

JaymayBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
I'm in Chicago and am learning how to spin. I would definately be down to get together and work on some stuff

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
at five hours away with nearly half my living family members in the area (about 23 give or take) I could wander down occasionally.... was just there for wedding smile

keep me posted

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
Basu gasu bakuhatsu - because sometimes buses explode
1,584 posts

Posted:
I'll be back in chicago about 2 weeks, the burbs, so 45 minutes away.

I've been spinning about 2ish years now. I know you can check online- the hippies and punks spin at the beaches and parks on weekends. I'll try to look up some. But I'm always good to meet up if I have my car working wink

Cheers!

Kael

To do: More Firedrums 08 video?

Wildfire/US East coast fire footage

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

megan rnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
I'm absolutly in Chicago and so eager to meet up with some dancers. It's getting cold so there's a need for some fire in my life.
please reply

megan rnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
I'm down with getting together.
who are you

dustyrollerBRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
anyone from south chicago??