Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Southampton UK 'SPOC' & FUN FAIR!! 26th April

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1234
_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2419
Posted:The sun is shining, the weather is improving..
Does any one fancy a picnic type affair on the common in S'hampton on a saturday day to evening and maybe beyond??

I tried to get something together for this weekend - but it all went a bit flat..

Anyhoo.. If you think it could be a good idea.. lettuce know.. and I'll try to sort it out..

picnics by close to the sea side..

[ 23. April 2003, 00:53: Message edited by: MisStix* ]

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Delete Topic

Spanner
BRONZE Member since Feb 2003

Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here

Total posts: 2790
Posted:quote:Originally posted by fluffy napalm fairy:
- and WessexGirl rocksin a musical way or a mental way? I've been known to do both

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Posted:you had glow sticks for sale? You should have said!!

Delete

Woo!

Woo!

HCH No 2

Total posts: 216
Posted:I can't believe you Trippy and Chili... When WE drive down again? I thought you two sat smoking and listening to the Chili Peppers, eating munchies and drinking tea whilst I drove down... 7 freakin' hours!

As neither chili or trippy can drive, I will be more than happy to accommodate C@ntus or anyone else. As long as they aren't claustraphobic.

PS Manly hugs and shoulder slaps to Trippy as he has now finished his job, and won't be on here much now

Did you have some glowsticks with you at SPOC? They retail for 2.50 y'know, and come with strings..Variety of colours etc etc...

Delete

Spanner
BRONZE Member since Feb 2003

Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here

Total posts: 2790
Posted:yeah, wish you'd said before Durbs...that day Redbeard bought me a couple of pairs for me and Pip from a camping shop in Scumhampton for 4.99 a pair! I will know who to ask now

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete

chilipepper

Total posts: 85
Posted:Well...the scientist...i offerd to drive...just cos im not insured doesnt mean i couldnt have...could have had my car

Hey i promise when i pass my test i'll drive u and trippy down there...as long as u dont mind being seen in a campervan!!! (In my dreams)

Then we could have slepted on the common?!hehe!

Chili Pepper

High Class Hippy #5'One day i WILL own a VW Campervan''i'll sell a liver, u can live with just one, cant u?'Jebus...Jebus

Delete

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:Just out of interest - when (or will?) might the video be available to view?

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Posted:ahh.. that would be a question in the direction of Mr Strugz..

Delete

strugz
BRONZE Member since Mar 2002

strugz

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3964
Posted:Hello guys,

Sorry not been in touch in the post room, been stuck in Amsterdam for the last five days mmmmmmmmmm Amsterdam

Was wicked to see so many staffers and poiers on the common an once, Thanx to those who i did know and extra thanx to those that i didnt

Maybe next time summit like this goes on ill actually have the confidenct to go round and talk to everyone!! (or ill just lay off the gear so my brain can handle a conversation )

As far as getting a copy of the vid, dare i say it - who wants one?

It mainly contains fire bits from the evening, some of it in focus, some of it not

The main bits in focus included:

Stix a number of times
Durbs a number of times (awsome set with ropes)
Trippy (i think, lighting his wet staff)
Roz (optional availability on the burning of the dreads moment)
Ow a number of times, (ya rope set was tooo bright for the camera to focus!!)
Kieth poi set - very inspirational spin
Me just playing once.

It will only be 15 - 20min long or so but if you want a copy, i will get done over the next month and send it out to ya, just PM me ya addressess.

Open to all.

Anyhow hope to see ya all again soon!

Bestest

Strugz

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Delete

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Posted:Ahhmmmsterdam huh? Suprise you made it back darlin!

I would love a copy - to go with the first colection from last year.. do you realise that is over a year ago now? Time flies mate.. We've been spinning together for over a year.. awww.. innit nice?

can you get it on digital format? My work is gonna be an ISP soon and I should have access to lots of freebie webspace hopefully I'll be (trying) to sort out a web page thingie.. with the remote help from the delightfull Mr Tempest.

Not sure how much space Durbs has got - but it would be nice to get it on the web so that others can see it too...

Huge hugs to you and your lady - and your cuz too for sorting it out..

Delete

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:Yay Put me down for one!

Stixy-wicks, if you become an ISP, could we get burnttoast.co.uk domain and host with you?

I've got about 15MB left on my server at the moment...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Posted:Bt.co.uk has been taken by someone as you know..

..but we'll see what we can do.. hahahahaa.. just been told that that we'll be able to offer unlimited web space.. tee hee hee.. we'll sort it out next week.. we can be my first test cse - so if I screw it up it'll be ok coz you won't get mad with me..

Sheesh my comapny is poo.. all thier credit cards are maxed out - I've just had to pay for the rites for ISP hosting.. I'm poor! but I'll get it all back on monday - ooo BIG cheque..

Delete

Invicta
BRONZE Member since Mar 2003

Total posts: 15
Posted:Hi ya
hows everything?
I will definatly come to southampton just give me a date and i will try to get it off from work and i will try to drag pink poi along aswell.

seee you soon gregxx

if the world was peaceful we all will get alot further in life

Delete

Page: 1234