Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Beltane or other Scottish fire festival?

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Just wondering whats going on in April-June in Scotland? Katinca and I want to come up and sample some of the local firey goodness

Josh

[ 10. March 2003, 03:29: Message edited by: [Josh] ]

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
beltane is april i think, i will get rob to post and let you know he's your best bet. but only after i hug him first

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
not replying til josh learns how to spell scots/scottish/pictish/alban/cheucter etcetc.

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
happy now?

Josh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:

just got out of the beltane meeting, not sure wether any thing is going ahead, nothing on carlton hill where it normally is, no options as of yet to what else is going to happen instead or where. i was really looking forward to beltane too

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
I still heard no news of if Beltane or TaPooka are doing anything. I'll stroll past the office later today and see if I can jump on a Rob or a PK and find out. Unless they got locked in that flat they went to see yesterday....(when they left me to go up 3 flights of stairs with loads of carrier bags without helping!!!)

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
sooo.

we were late dibs, thats not fair.

beltane is going ahead. not on calton hill tho, there will be a protest and club on the night, then some event including the ritual at the weekend immediately after....all a bit uncertain tho

anyway, i will keep you updated, but beltane is where you hould be kept up to date...

love
R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
ok coool - but let us know as soon as possible the night(s) of the big fire gathering...

Josh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
burrgrhhh its cold here.