Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Beltane or other Scottish fire festival?

Login/Join to Participate

Posted:Just wondering whats going on in April-June in Scotland? Katinca and I want to come up and sample some of the local firey goodness

Josh

[ 10. March 2003, 03:29: Message edited by: [Josh] ]

Delete Topic

PK_
PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4991
Posted:beltane is april i think, i will get rob to post and let you know he's your best bet. but only after i hug him first

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

bluecat
bluecat

geek, level 1
Total posts: 5300
Posted:not replying til josh learns how to spell scots/scottish/pictish/alban/cheucter etcetc.

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Delete

Posted:happy now?

Josh

Delete

PK_
PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:

just got out of the beltane meeting, not sure wether any thing is going ahead, nothing on carlton hill where it normally is, no options as of yet to what else is going to happen instead or where. i was really looking forward to beltane too

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

dibs_star
Total posts: 603
Posted:I still heard no news of if Beltane or TaPooka are doing anything. I'll stroll past the office later today and see if I can jump on a Rob or a PK and find out. Unless they got locked in that flat they went to see yesterday....(when they left me to go up 3 flights of stairs with loads of carrier bags without helping!!!)

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Delete

bluecat
bluecat

geek, level 1
Total posts: 5300
Posted:sooo.

we were late dibs, thats not fair.

beltane is going ahead. not on calton hill tho, there will be a protest and club on the night, then some event including the ritual at the weekend immediately after....all a bit uncertain tho

anyway, i will keep you updated, but beltane is where you hould be kept up to date...

love
R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Delete

Posted:ok coool - but let us know as soon as possible the night(s) of the big fire gathering...

Josh

Delete

PK_
PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:burrgrhhh its cold here.

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete