Page:
Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Just to let you peeps know that a few of us are heading into clapham common this Sunday.

Place: Clapham common bandstand (or nearby)
Time: From approx 4:00pm til 10:00pm

We are hoping the weather will hold out. If the weather is good we will discuss whether we should make it regular again.

This was very popular last year check out the PIP clapham thread.

Clapham common 2002

[ 07. March 2003, 07:18: Message edited by: Jez ]

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Yes, it is rather early, but I have planned to meet Yummy Yumi and tutor her for an interview while partaking of the fine sunshine before proceeding with my evil plan to convert another person to the joys of poi - muhahahahahah!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Yep friday sounds good I'll be there

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

spiralxveteran
1,376 posts

Posted:
I may very well wander up Friday afternoon if the weather is nice

"Moo," said the happy cow.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Well I finally found you lot.. after alot of searching - mental note - take fone numbers with you next time..

lovely to meet you all at last.. Kat hunny - we've missed each other again! Next time my dear..

Hope you all enjoyed your night out, I made it ro Reading and had a fabulously chilled night with some lovely grub..

Hope to see you again on sunday..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Going to bump this thread to remind people that we are still in Clapham on Sundays, if the weather is good we do have quite a few people turn up, and it is always good fun. Anyways hope to see you peeps there.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I will be there this friday..and sunday..no...actually...forget the friday...nothings happeneing and i dont want to get bummed in clapham common...just the sunday then

ooh..and chris (frostypoi says he might be coming down...but i wouldnt bet on it or hold your breath....lazy wanker..)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
and now i hear there is a huge gathering at the end of may....any more info please....

Page: