Frazzlemember
105 posts

Posted:
Seeing as people are already planning for their Glastonbury jaunts,I wondered if any other poisters will be at Stonehenge the weekend before for the Summer Solstice celebrations? See you there if you are!

Happiness is a journey,not a destination

boomember
18 posts

Posted:
Hi Frezzle,
I am hoping to go to Stonehedge but i think there are some problems going on about the gathering... still negotiating i guess. have you been there before? this will be my first time (if it happens)
take care, happy swirling
boo

*b* peace

Frazzlemember
105 posts

Posted:
Hello Boo! Didn't realise they were having problems - I'm sure some sort of gathering will take place no matter what,at least Avebury's just down the road and there will definitely be a solstice gathering on there.Yep,I've been to 'henge twice for midsummer - 2000 and 2002, there's always an amazing friendly atmosphere with lots of dancing,drumming,didging,chanting and quite a bit of fire twirling too so I'm sure you'd have a great time!

DizMr Dizzy....
154 posts

Posted:
Hey guys,

I was at Stonehenge last year (my first)it was great and i'll be going this year with.....as long as it's on

Frazzle, were you spinning at all at the top of the road last year?

I didn't realize there were a few problems. Do either of you know of a web-site which may have details to keep an eye on?

D

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
A Fortune Cookie

Frazzlemember
105 posts

Posted:
You could try web page . Nope it wasn't me spinning last year as I didn't have any poi then.Will be taking my fire chains and beamers this time so pop over and say hello if you see me!

[ 06. March 2003, 09:47: Message edited by: Frazzle ]

boomember
18 posts

Posted:
thanx for the replies. i really hope it will happen. could you let me know by e-mail or board if you have any further enquiries ? i will also tell you if i get any new info..
thanks
boo

[ 07. March 2003, 14:14: Message edited by: boo ]

*b* peace

Frazzlemember
105 posts

Posted:
Bump!!!!!

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
well it does work.. i searched i found...

this evening i found out about this wonderful gathering! whilst i was @ work, and as its about an hour away i though why not!!

so what are the dates? ive been told that they are cutting down on spinners this year "somthing to do with fire"

also as i live so close, in relation to people i would have thought that you can all come and recover @ my house !!! if you want.. my parents can be shoved outta the house for a few days, so when ever it is. you can all come to mine, and sleep, spin or eat?

what ever you wanna do, let me know!! argh im so excited!! dates anyone? confused

passing through, this world still lives.