Aislinnmember
6 posts

Posted:
Greetings,I'm Aislinn, I first saw fire poi at an HFS( High Fantasy Society) event. It's been sweeping through the kingdoms and now our kingdom has a troupe. We have 6 people in our troupe so far and we are all new at this. Pray for us will you? We also mix middle eastern style drumming with our poi (5 drummers ) and our garb(costumes) is middle ages/fantasy. One of our group is wanting to get good enough to join the Texas Ren Faire. Anyone here live in or around San Antonio, Texas? We would love to meet ya'll. We meet at the Live Oak City park every Sunday afternoon. ( Look for the people in strange clothes swinging swords at each other. )Anyway sorry this is so long. I guess I should have just stuck with a simple hi.:-)Oh, I forgot to say that our troupe is one week old.( That's how new we are to this. )------------------AislinnTribe Rolling Thunder, Sisterhood of the SerpentThe Rolling Thunder web site -- https://www.geocities.com/aislinn0325/drum.htm
* Ask no more and give no less than honesty, courage, loyalty, generosity, and fairness. *[This message has been edited by Aislinn (edited 11 September 2001).][This message has been edited by Aislinn (edited 11 September 2001).]

Aislinn
Tribe Rolling Thunder, Sisterhood of the Serpent
* Ask no more and give no less than honesty, courage, loyalty, generosity, and fairness. *