Dazmember
47 posts

Posted:
This is deepest darkest Exmouth in Devon, UK. We have a beach, a park and my house - but NO poi / fire / light parties. And thats about as wrong as a man and a dog! Lets do something about it. We could even go international and move over to Exeter! Who knows a mobile DJ?

What is this life if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare.

Come alive!

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
yo, Im in Totness.

but i cant travel at the mo

exeter is easier...

tonight would be lovely for fire...

N

[whimsical/melencholy/london]

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
theres a chick on the board here called tambo, sure she is up for any poi meets. i hear its lonely in exeter.

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
i used to go to exeter uni, and am an amateur at poi, but i might be in exe on may bank holiday (live in york u c) and will have my fire poi with me. would love to learn new tricks (there are so many i cant do)

Tambomember
97 posts

Posted:
Hey

I am tambo looking for a devon meet! I am in exeter but would defo be up for something...I am not very good at poi -- i am wanting some help!!!

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
i'll be in Lyme Regis (on the coast, right on the Devon/Dorset border) for a month or 2 this summer.

Let me know if you organise anything around exeter, its not too far on the train.

ChorinBRONZE Member
217 posts

Posted:
I'll be going down to devon over the easter weekend, going to Ilfracombe to see a friend don't know how close/far that is in relation to exmouth but maybe I could persuade the others to take a trip one night for a beach party and a bit of spinning.

Dilbert's Words of Wisdom -
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either!
You are slower than a herd of turtles stampedeing through peanut butter!

Oh yeah.... Don't tell the ants

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
if the words beach and party are involved, then i'll be there for easter weekend, and the week before too