pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
we have shortages of cakes, handbags and blankets for PIP on the 1st.. seems drome can suply name tags... good idea! may i add.
but we simply can sit in mud were not all hippies and like to get dirty, we cant dance with out handbags by our feet and no cantus staff bacgs with name tags from clapham dont count here, and most definatly we cant have a party without cake, sorry glass's rules he wants cake cos he's fat and wants more just look at his tubby belly. oh glass wants to take handbags home cos thats his new fad either that or he isnt telling us stuff.

[sorry glass take no offence i just thought you should come public]

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
WhoopS!

I guess I am nuts too as I just posted a request for cake and goodies in the PIP sheffield thread! I guess me and Glass might have similar insane tendencies!

Nothing to be ashamed of! I wear it with pride!

Yeah I will bring what I can but I am not sure that that is much considering I just moved and all I had to do away with LOTs of stuff!

Much love,
drome

[edit] PK would it also be good to have some safety equipment ie a fire blanket of an extinguisher or both or has this been taken care of already?!

[ 22. January 2003, 16:22: Message edited by: dromepixie ]

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Ooo I'll get baking then!! I love making biccies.. and chocolate squidgy brownies!!! he hee heee! I'll bring my big ground sheet if I can find it too...

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
sounds a great idea....will try my best if i manage to get home after headcharge before pip.
can anyone that end of town manage music? its always sooo much nicer when there's music to spin to. as for handbags...may have to go hunting in charity shops to find a really nice one or might a picnic basket do?

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
ooooooooo cakes!

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
there's a charity shop down the road that had a shit load of big cheap blankets last time i was in - i'll see if they've still got some

wherever you go, there you are.

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:

wherever you go, there you are.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
well we should all be responsible enough not to catch fire, in the such enventfull happenings i'd be glad to watch for the less fortunate, push them over in to the mud and smoother the flames out, thus giving others some thing to amuse them selves with.

i'll bring my first aid kit with me, no doubt spikey will bring fire extinguisher.
and i want to sample mis stix baking double choc cheesecake if your taking orders, me and tempest can do a whole big one in one sitting.. we know this we did it the other day

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Is there any chance some delightfull person(s) could bring a musical contraption of some sort?

If so, i would be more than happy to purchase a few batteries and bring some Succulent Drum and Bass.

Pretty please

And what about phat ass fire circle of some sort.
please put me down for some brownies too, it is proven sugar and drum and bass make you spin and learn better!

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
... and PK is fibbing aboot the cake, he ate it all and wouldnt let me have any.

dirty rasclat/dust punk that he is.

[ 23. January 2003, 16:29: Message edited by: TEMPEST ]

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
I'll buy batteries too, then we can all swing our pants.
I got blankets too. Oh yeah, a few gallons of fuel too.
Remember kids, get your Mom to stitch your name tags on your spinning toys, we don't want Billy going home with Jenny's poi now do we?

[ 24. January 2003, 14:21: Message edited by: FireMorph ]