pinktrashmember
5 posts

Posted:
Hello, I'm popping down to sydney next weekend. Was wondering where you all go for a spin there? Not sure yet how much free time I'm going to have between all the visting relatives stuff yet, but if there's any lunchtime / evening gatherings, then let me know where to find you.

Also, if anyone has any tips for a best man's speech - they'll come in useful!

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
The most consistant gathering award goes to Glebe, with the gathering at the park at the end of Glebe point road. Beginning at around 9pm (usually later) ever Thursday evening, this gathering has seen stilts, meteors, clubs, fire, fire dart, and one truly truly ginormous fire poi.

There are rumours of a revived gathering from the former Newtown crew, see this thread. It is possible that a free ranging gathering will occur, visiting spots all over Sydney, so keep watch.

There have also been sightings of firetwirlers at Manly on a Sunday evening. However these sightings need to be verified. There is also a crew who twirls at the Stone Circle which I believe is by Bondi. However this tends to happen when the blue moon is on the rise.

If anyone has more info, please post.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...