pinktrashmember
5 posts

Posted:
Hello to everyone I met at Spitalfields last night, and thanks for all the tips! I'll practice hard, and see you next week!

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
Another convert to the Fields of Spittle.
Soon our numbers shall be legion once more.

See you next week

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i was on the understanding that all you londoners were moving north?

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
No you do not understand they have been sent on a secret mission to befriend you and then drag all ya sheffield arses kicking and screaming to London!

oh and pink trash it was wicked meeting you last night, keep up the practise and look forward to seeing you next week.

[ 16. January 2003, 03:25: Message edited by: Jez ]

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I can't believe I stayed in the pub so long, despite knowing full well that the trains wern't working properly.
I had to wait for ages to get out of London and finally got to sleep about 2ish.
Strangely enough, I now feel half dead at work today.
Well worth it though and it was nice to meet you pink trash, see you next week

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
erm i need a trip down south, i still havnt been back to spitalfields, since before it all started.
might have to find some money, before i have to go looking for a job.

SpacemonkEmember
25 posts

Posted:
Hey there Pinktrash, sorry I didn't make it to the pub, I really should have but it's such a long slog home..

Glad to hear you had a nice night at Spits tho. You were lucky your first wasn't the week before- a good 10 degrees colder and you had to be pretty hard-core/ derranged to spin me thinks

Jez - Shhhhh, we're not telling them yet, that's phase 'one of us one of us' not phase 'cooome, coooooome to London.'

PK - dooo come down. Come and kip at Carrey and mine's for a couple of nights if you fancy- met you breifly at PIP/SPIP/thingy in Clapham Common at the start of the summer but think you know C better (sure she'd say hi but she's in Oz for a bit at the mo.))

Happy spinning to all,

Perspective allows us to live in a world of incomprehensible possibility, simply by blinding us to almost all of it… We’re not horses, yet we all wear blinkers...

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Dammitt - what's with all the new people that I didn't get to meet.

It was coz I was stood in the corner wasn't it? -

Small Lardy Person In Disguise