BendyGirlmember
5 posts

Posted:
I'm sick of doing the same old moves and aren't really a read-and-learn type.
I would rather watch someone do a move and copy. So is there anything in Nelson, and if not would anyone be interested in starting something????

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
Where's Nelson?

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
He's in Trafalgar Square, on top of a big column.
I think he's having his waterloo.

"Interested in starting something?"
Well, that depends, how bendy are you?

er, sorry couldn't resist
Baaaad

BendyGirlmember
5 posts

Posted:
Yeah OK you start something, and I'll join in. Where do you think would be a good place? Maybe at one of the rivers? Cos, Poiing is hot work!!!!!!

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
HaHa, our Glass has a soft spot for bendy types, almost have to hold him back at contortionist shows!

There's gotta be a few people in Nelson spinning, it's that kinda area, but maybe more over in Golden Bay. Unfortuntely it seems NZ is very under represnted on this site so you'll have to go searching in the real world. Don't wait for other people, start something gathering like yourself and see what happens

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Oh dear I seem to have got into one of those situations,

It's that all to everyday HOP experience of intercontinental flirting
this time its seems to be a bendy minor(?) from NZ, so thats an exciting twist.

Sorry miss ben, I'm gonna live my life as a batchelor, the patron saint of single men. so you're just gonna be wasting your effort with me. tee hee.

But I can recommend mr dom, I've slept with him (and tempest, lolli and little tempest-it was crowded) and he is great in bed.

And esteemed mr Dom , I think you better be careful, I've got HOP flirting dirt to dig on you and a little lady.... and "A soft spot", well I wouldn't call it that.

Be cool wee lass
Drew

[ 23. January 2003, 15:42: Message edited by: glass ]

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
So which one is little tempest? The smaller one or the younger one?

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Yeah, and he was so excited by it he filmed it too! You really gotta watch out for that Glass guy!

BendyGirlmember
5 posts

Posted:
I don't wanna start something myself cos what if no-one comes????
And I can assure you not all Bendies are minors!!!

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Sorry, that's not a valid reason not to organise something. You'll never know if you don't try, and you've nothing to lose by trying. We randomly organised something in London in the hope a few people would turn up, maybe a couple of dozen HoP members. In the end about 150+ people turned up

BendyGirlmember
5 posts

Posted:
Ok I'll think about it. Any pointers on gathering a crowd? Also can any of the members from home of Poi Come?????????

sonny_cmember
26 posts

Posted:
hey bendygirl, im from palmy and theres a small group of us up here that spin. if your ever up palmerston north way, message me and join us k?
as for getting a crowd, well, really you jus gotta find a place to do it, put up some flyers an people will come. youd be surprised how many people out there spin.
take care

crimson roseSILVER Member
stranger
9 posts

Posted:
hay sorry to start up an old topic but are there any HOP ppl in Nelson New Zealand keen for a spin? ive just started to get back into it and keen to meet others who spin

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
I've just moved to Nelson and am looking for spinners. You still around?

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Don't know where Neslon is though ...

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.