Aguamember
67 posts

Posted:
Well All,

It seems that fortune has smiled on me. As of Feb. 2nd I shall be leaving St. Louis to live with my cousins in San Diego. I plan on attending school out there somewhere eventually. I've only been to San Diego once, and that was years ago, so I don't know my way around. I'll have my car, so travelling won't be too much of a problem, I'll just be lost a lot at first. If anyone is willing to take me around and show some places where you guys meet, I would be in your debt. My e-mail addy is tintin_47@hotmail.com
When I get there I'll get in contact with you guys and what not. Cheers

sllw

Amateurs practice something until they get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Oi, you will so enjoy yourself out there. South Shores, Fiesta Island, the board walk at Pacific Beach. There are sooo many excelent places to spin. There is a decent size crew out there so be sure to hook up wit em.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Shaun,

high elvish? loved The Silmarillion. forgive me, what are you saying so eloquently?

be happy to connect ya up with San Diego pyros, lemme know at FireMikeZ@yahoo.com, or just phone me up 949.643.1625 (in Laguna, next stop up the coast from San Diego). SoCalFire has a bunch of San Diegans & we'd all love to welcome ya, dude!

with fire to spare,

~ Míkíe

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
good to hear from you, Shaun,

have to let Kinudin know about you, our official "SoCal Candy Giver" who lives in San Diego, i'll e-mail this thread's url right now.

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Aguamember
67 posts

Posted:
thanks again Mike, I'm gettin' excited about the move more and more everyday. It'll be nice to come to my new home with the warm welcome of friends. see ya soon

Amateurs practice something until they get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong.