caniffisSILVER Member
60 posts

Posted:
Hi there to all those HOP ers that were at the dome in the UK this year. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! A fantasitc night and one that shall be rembered, i hope after a bit more of a detox!!!
to all those who i met who joined in doing poi by the main stage thanks for makeing the night so memrable, especially the to yanks from denmark!!!
what oi was wondering is if anyone who was there would like to put any tales from the night here so that others may have there befudaled minds reminded of the night.

What you don't know won't hurt you? well i intend to get to know as much as possible so that i can make sure no one else has to so they carn't get hurt.

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
yes, twas a great night. Although I had a good time I don't have any stories really. Except for losing my favourite hat on one of the rides

Top moments:

having my one and only spin of the night (with your glow sticks Caniffis - remember?)

discovering I wouldn't need a remortgage to buy a few drinks.

Q project's 'Champion Sound'

Dillinja's 'Live or Die'

Lizard

Top moans:

the sound systems were all shit, unless you got really close, where you couldn't spin and could barely dance

to many beer drinking w***ers giving grief to people

display at midnight was a little bit lame, considering the cash they must have been pulling in.

Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Glad to hear you had a good time, despite them having some of the same problems as last year!

Any problems getting out at the end, or did they manage to avoid the 2 hour queues this time?

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

caniffisSILVER Member
60 posts

Posted:
sound was pretty poor on the main stage, they needed some way of enclosing it so it wasn't lost to the roof. no two hour dely this time, in fact it went preety smoth.
and yes do remember you jo, good to here from you!

What you don't know won't hurt you? well i intend to get to know as much as possible so that i can make sure no one else has to so they carn't get hurt.