Nucimember
8 posts

Posted:
Hi guys, as the weather was too bad while I was in Auckland, I wondered if there are any weekly, monthly or other meetings/workshops in Wellington or the Southisland.

cheers, Nico.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Hello, had this info written down but then left it elsewhere and I'm here. Brain ain't that present either then...

Anyway, I got this info that was posted in Cosmic Corner on Cuba Street in Wellington. Monday there's a Juggling Workshop in Auo (?) Community Hall, 8-10pm or something. Tuesday is a Fire night in the park, top of Thomson Street or something. Anyway, that's a start, go to Cosmic and you'll see

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:
good old cosmic corner, always good for all your essential things (and stuff, too, if you need stuff..)
im listening to snoop dogg at the mo', but dont hold it against me. its fun stuff. honest.

anyway.
good old cosmic corner, huh?
yay for them, i say, yay i say yay!

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Snoop dog eh? is it a walkman?
We'll be in Golden bay and the south island for a while, though I think this is the 3rd thread in 60 seconds I've said that so you probably know already. Get in touch! smile

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Helen_of_PoiSILVER Member
lapsed spinner
412 posts

Posted:
I'm working in the Jugglers Rest Backpackers in Picton, and always up for a play. Most of our guests are multi-talented individuals too, so there's always firey fun in the garden - stop by if you need somewhere to stay in Picton, it's cool. (and cheap).

Helen

Helen_of_Poi

EJC Ireland 2006 Organisational Team

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:
im always ready for a hook up and a poi in good old wellington.
027-3050-696.
(but dont tell anyone my number, alright?)
and yay for cosmic corner (yay).
and snoop was chilling out max and relaxing all cool on my laptop, not a walkman (do people still own walkmans..? wow..)

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.