• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Richee
HOP librarian
Total posts: 1841
Posted:Next year (til April)new sci-fi horror film with Dracula theme will be filmed(-ing?) in our country. Debra Brown,choreographer from Circus de Soleil made a competition to find fire
performers. The best czech performers come and she choosed some. In the film will be fire breathers(a lot),fire clubs passing and because she very appeal POI,fire POI TOO !!!! I may be in film too,but I dont knew it now,becase she got two variants of occupancy and Im only in one...the sheff of Juggling shop(only on in whlle our country) wrote the two variations and I hate him,because he knew that Im the best of Poi he ever met(it isnt boast),but he wrote into to variations big newbbies.I knew them all. Debra B. is one of the best performing choreographer and she teach them very vell and the film will be really good.

Later Ill write detals..

POI THEO(R)IST

Kali
Total posts: 577
Posted:Congratulations, Richee! I hope you get in.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

PK_
PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4991
Posted:good luck bro

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.