KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
hey everyone,
Well it looks like I'll have a minor bout of traveling in December on my way to Berlin.

Will arrive in Los Angeles on the 13th of December and doing some spinning at an independent arts festival in the valley (armpit of the world) on the 14th and/or 15th. If anyone wants to come by and spin or whatever let me know.

I will definitely try to get to SD at some point to meet whoever I can out there. Don't know what my transportation situation will be though. So if anyone wants to wisk me away for a day or two, I won't object.

I believe that on Friday the 20th I have been wrangled into going to Miss Kitty's in Hollywood. So anyone that's of age and wants to get spanked, is more than welcome to come.

Then on the 28th I'll arrive in London with my friend Stephen till the 2nd when we both head off to Deutschland for about 8 months. Which means the Londoners get me for New Year's. Yay! Anyone with space to put us up will be eternally loved by us.

Can't wait to meet as many So Cal people as possible and bouncing with aniticipation at seeing all the lurvly Londoners again.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
If you do not mind couches and mattresses the two of you are very welcome to stay round mine. Either way looking forward to seeing you again!

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
LA and London are sooooo lucky!!!

*BIIIIIIG HUGS* for Kali, hope you enjoy your UK NYE )

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Yippeeeee Jooooooodiiith

Hopefully I'll manage to get to London to say hello

love Laura

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Jez, I was at the Burningman Decom on Saturday and thought of you because there was a guy doing one-handed tricks, but he was NOT the one-handed master that you are! We don't mind couches or mattresses or whatever.

Fiery Flow, haven't heard from you in ages! Mwah, sweetheart!

Noona, that would be great if you could get down to London. I'd love to see you again and I could make Stepehn bake you a cake if you came down.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
SPANK ME, SPANK ME, KALI, oooooOOOH SPANK ME, Please Please PLEASE PLEASE!

I'LL PILE MANGOES & ORANGES TORCHED WITH PETROL FROM DEEP INSIDE YOUR OVARIAN TUBES BEFORE YOU! I'LL LICK YOUR PRECIUOS LOTUS FEET FOR THEIR IRRESISTIBLE HONEY BLOSSOM NECTAR! I'LL SWOON THEM RISE AS A RAMPAGING BULL HARD-WILLED AS FAKIR'S NAILS!

Please Please Spank me, oh mama, and SPANK ME GOOD!

you better give us your fertile Valleypit and Kitty Cat details right away, babe, to post in the SoCal thread and announce to your worshippers all over this land. whip them out now.

and you better e-mail me right away even while you're anxious for that story of creamy shame about da Teddy bear in H square.

all my life, all my death, all my love,

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
My goodness!

Well I just talked to my friend in LA and it looks like I'll be there on 20th. There usually are spinners there, but I'm not sure if I'll one of them. Also might go to Dungeon on the 14th or 21st. Gotta get my practice in so I can go to Germany and get a job in some kinky German club to pay for my schooling.

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
No probs Kali you are always welcome. Just let me know nearer the time etc... etc...

[ 26. November 2002, 22:02: Message edited by: Jez ]

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
this seems relevent being seeing that kali is here .......
what are people doing over new year in london?
i've been wandering over this for a while. it is especially important seeing as there is a very important birthday (my 18th---shhhhh) on the 1st of jan.....

anyone want to party?

warp children still smile the same

"when i left the mine i realised that the world was changing. or was it us who were changing?"

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
aww yay t'will be brillint to see you again Kali darling
will be back in london for 20th dec till 19th jan so will definaetly be there to meet up if you want

huge huge hugs and fluff to all
lolli x x x

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
JEz, I'll write you closer to the time. Thanks again, darling.

Amy K, HELLS YES we want to party for your b-day! I will be yours to command on the 1st.

Yay, Lolli! Can't wait to see you again, sweetie. I'm gonna be in London, you're gonna be in London - our meeting up was meant to be!

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Hey Kali, i wanna see you! email/or pm me..... or call ... i pm you my #

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
:randon:
the only time we can get to London is for DTPM on new years day.. too many gigs booked in and too much dollar being saught out of my wallet for bills. but if any ones doing DTPM i will see you there.. big party during the day.. should be good.

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Kyri, I got your PM. I'll call you when I'm back from New York on Sunday. Hope things are going well at Santa Cruz for you!

PK, what's DTPM?

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
So I talked to a friend of mine in LA last night and it looks like she wants to run away with me to San Diego on the 21st if there's anything going on then. In other words I now have a ride to meet all the crazy SD peeps, just need a destination and maybe a couch for two sexy young women to crash on for a night.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Kali, Fireplay LA lost its venue again, so there was no November meet, haven't checked with them since yet. what other gatherings in LA mightcha pop in on? & do you know anyone in Mutaytor?

if it's San Diego you're bound for before the year is out, & the North half of the county above San Diego city proper will do ya for digs, pozee is keepin that open invitation for HoPers to stay at his pad with pyro roomies in Oceanside. i can may also find ya something deeper into San Diego with pyros there, if ya give me notice now, can work on that a bit.

with all my love,

~ Mikie

[ 04. December 2002, 06:39: Message edited by: FíreMîke ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
FireplayLA is not meeting at Pan Pacific Park? I was just there three weeks ago. Are you sure?
Mutaytor is putting on a huge party this Saturday in collaboration with Xara and Pinky's. It will be in a hanger at the Santa Monica airport. There will be fire performers, but it is not an open jam. Info:
www.mutaytor.com

Maximus

[ 04. December 2002, 07:03: Message edited by: Maximus ]

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Maximus, good to hear Fireplay LA sounds up and running again! wonderful. i checked before then, when looking ahead towards their November gathering to let SoCalFire peeps know, but it wasn't planned then. glad if it's going off again already. i'll check with them again in a bit.

yuh, wasn't sure if fire was come out at the Mutaytor gig when i'd noticed it. being such a dashing roving pirate, can you direct me to who to contact at Mutaytor about more general, overall biz?

thanx much.

Kali, on staying in Oceanside, better check out the new "goodbye beach house" thread, maybe drop some love in it, too.

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
FireplayLA has been at Pan Pacific Park every Wednesday for the past month. Starting tomorrow the LA group of Conclave are going to start rehersals for the relase of the Man. But it is an inclusive affair:
Pan Pacific Park
7600 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
90036-2721, US
Run it through Mapquest, the baseball diamond nearest the parking lot
is where we meet.

Mikie, you need to get on the mailing lists:
https://topica.com/lists/LAFireCon/
and
https://topica.com/lists/FireplayLA/
and Matty's:
Mutaytor-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Maximus

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Kali DTPM is a gayclub night. all glam n glitz

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
How did I not see this thread?!

Anyhow... I will be here in London celebrating my last new years in this crazy city... Might have a tab to take the new years edge into another dimension...

Happy happy Kalis coming!

Drome (happily bouncing around the room)

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
So, Fireplay LA will be going on in December?

I was also planning on maybe going to Dockweiller Beach where I used to live and doing some fire because its the only beach in LA county where you can have open flame. So, if anyone wants to come let me know.

Drome, honey, I'm so excited to see you again. Little of 3 weeks. Can't believe it!

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
PK, is it one of those only-male type clubs? Cause my friend actually wants me to take him to a gay club while we're in London so he can get his groove on with some young stud. Maybe we can go there.