Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > ATTENTION sun 1st dec- fire for a video PERHAPS NOT!

Login/Join to Participate

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
a friend of mine is doing a music course at uni and as part of it he has to make a video and wants some fire for it.

the plan is to film on sunday 1st december (eve- or when its dark which may be any time of day at the moment)

it is likely to be in waterloo (jez'll be happy) but it could be in ealing broadway (i hope not) or camden

all fire toys would be great (sparkly anyone? cam? jon? jez?)

get in touch if you're interested so we can have enough paraffin and i can let you know when and where (petr offered to buy the paraffin too)

em

[ 30. November 2002, 22:04: Message edited by: amy k (em) ]

warp children still smile the same

"when i left the mine i realised that the world was changing. or was it us who were changing?"

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Definitley will be there give me as much info as you can muster and I will be there with bells on. (not literally)

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I should be there with bells on........literally

maybe i can drag chris alooong tooooo boot i doooo nooood mooooore infoooooo aboooooot it.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
a Sunday eve?......what time are we roughly thinking about? as long as i have time to get home...probably the latest i could leave it is 9:15pm....but it does get dark early!

So i'll say yes for now!

Alice

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
no idea about time- hopefully petr will be telling me more this weekend or something. but i dont want it to be much later than that either alice...

will just keep you all posted

bells or no bells. hhhmmmmm?

"when i left the mine i realised that the world was changing. or was it us who were changing?"

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Yep yep yep!

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
didn't think i'd even need ask you drome
petr said he'd call you soon (if he hasnt yet)

xx

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
No sparklies but Dizz has got cages (Wire wool)

Has me ropes, can I play?

hugz - x

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
only if i can play with your ropes again

(me like me like)

you bringing bells?

will get more info this weekend sometime

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
okay heres what i know so far:

this sunday 1st dec about 1600h
waterloo (thank goodness- its the easiest place to get to) in the garden/park area of a church...... dont yet know which church or how to get there but hopefully i will

they are offering to pay for some parrafin- a couple of bottles- dont know how to sort that. maybe if we buy some they'll pay us back. who etc i dont know and cant figure right now

will see you there- pm me if you want my number or anything.....
cheers

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
okay- here's the plan:

i will be picked up either by jez or petr at 1600 on sunday from the jubilee line exit

you can call me on 07788 710371

we will obviously only wait for people if we know they're coming... phone, mail, post etc
you can phone jez too (i hope- jez?) and he can give directions or something

see you there

woodymember
99 posts

Posted:
I should be in or around London on Sunday. If you still need people I up for helping.
Got loads of steelwool as well

I will be out at Squelch on Saturday night but should be capable of finding my way to the meeting by 4pm

Luv and Lemons.WoodyMrs Jaypher said, 'It's saferIf you've lemons in your head;First to eat, a pound of meat,And then to go at once to bed.

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I will be happy to help anyone out if they need it. I will also try to bring my cages and steel wool as well. Bambam, Hels and a few others are coming as well me thinks so should be loads of us!!

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
okay i dont know what's going on any more!!!

i got a text message last night saying they cant film on sunday- no explanation nothing.
only saying they have 4 litres of paraffin and they'd still like to do it sometime!!

i really was looking forward to it.

i'll try to find out whats up..........