Page:
The United ChainsOf Fire (Chris)member
24 posts

Posted:
Firstly Another message from chris to say he is alive. Hooray.
Jon and I were thinkin of doing a Poi meet in Harrow on the Hill Its a really nice spot to spin from. This will be a week on saturday all are welcome is anybody interested.
Chris

Everything other than lying down is officially Long(excluding, Poi, Sex ((if shes on top)) Smokes and Beer)I inventeed the HippoI was Frosty PoiStuff is cool

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Hello everyone

Twas a good night, sorry that me and Simian went early...

But it was nice meeting the people i hadn't met before...And also good catching up with the rest!

Sorry if i was a bit pink...i was in a very pink mood that day.

Alice

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

ECCOmember
30 posts

Posted:
hey guys anyone lose some fire wicks the other evening?when my bag finally finished drying out from all that damn apraffin found a glass jar with two fire wicks in it and they aint mine so im guessing someone out there is short two fire wicks. lemme knwo if you've lost em and ill try and find some way of getting them back to you.

si

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
cheers to everyone for turning up....apparently my livcing room reeked of skunk when you all went home!

sorry about throwing you all out in about 5 minutes...my ex best amte came over and we ended up going down the pub and being mates again after not speaking for a year!

i think the wicks are mine actually.....if they are in a nutella jar then they are mine.. easy getting them back to me!

Page: