Page:
The United ChainsOf Fire (Chris)member
24 posts

Posted:
Firstly Another message from chris to say he is alive. Hooray.
Jon and I were thinkin of doing a Poi meet in Harrow on the Hill Its a really nice spot to spin from. This will be a week on saturday all are welcome is anybody interested.
Chris

Everything other than lying down is officially Long(excluding, Poi, Sex ((if shes on top)) Smokes and Beer)I inventeed the HippoI was Frosty PoiStuff is cool

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I moved this here because it belonged here in the first place.

Jon will explain why to you at college tomorrow.

Meh

will_ukBRONZE Member
83 posts

Posted:
I live in Amersham when I'm back from uni - if you are up for a spin over the xmas period I'm game!

William

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You're game? Like a pheasant or sumfink?

Meh

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Ooo, another spinner who lives fairly close

I'd be up for spinning in Harrow, but I can't make it for a while - spinning there over Christmas when people are back from Uni would be good though.
Would it be at the same place the bubblewrap was christened?

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

HavocHavoc
168 posts

Posted:
Humm... well yeah i'd be interested, but not sure what i'm doing next w/e, so i'll have to get back to ya... deffo some time soon tho!!!

Havoc

you have to let it all go... Fear, doubt and disbelief... Free your mind!

Times like these people wanna get High...
Real High and Real Fast...
This is gonna do it!!

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
hello chris sweety

cant wait to come spin when im back down, especially now there are more of us round the harrow area yay!

aww the days of bubble wrap * looks over slyly at bovril *

lots of hugs and kisses to all
lolli x x

[ 16. November 2002, 02:39: Message edited by: lolli ]

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
NO WAY WILL_UK!!!! mer and frosty poi goto DCGS!! are you in old or on the hill amersham (im soon moving to chesham, glass lives in tring, bovril lives in wycome!! hope you didnt mind me saying so guys!)

I really do hope to see you soonish!!!

to the rest....yes...same place as the bubblewrap was christened....

Bovril....more bubblewrap needed methinks...

lolli...have got the photos of me with sparklers yet??

will_ukBRONZE Member
83 posts

Posted:
Well it sounds like an xmas meetup in Harrow would have plenty of takers.

How about sometime early in Dec?

Will

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i can do whenever.,...but i do need a vague date... (bit self contradicting i know...but i need to book the saturday off work..)

yeh...cool...giant squirrels everywhere in my opinion

478 posts

Posted:
*sniff sniff sob sob*

im not back down till 22nd of december and im only in wembley,

but we said wed meet up anyway yes/no jon? so mebbe others can make late dec too

yay

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
That's really harsh . How come you're so late back and are you staying for more of January to make up for it?

Anyway, I've got the days between Christmas and neW year off work, so I could probably get into Harrow for any of them.
Other than that it's the weekend only I'm afraid.
It'd be great if it snowed, although maybe not so good for the bubblewrapping

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
If it snoww we can go sledging!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

478 posts

Posted:
i know

tis just when term finishes though you guys will be having to put up with me till 19th jan which is when i go back. . mwa ha ha

UCOF (emergency)member
129 posts

Posted:
-_- NEWS FLASH!-_-

harrow on the hill spinning date has been announced.....its is:

22nd of december

.,...i hope lots and lots of you can make it and so i am giv ing you lots of notice.

erm...this is only a temp account until i get home and get the password to my usual account...sorry (itsa still the same flipping wierdo though)

478 posts

Posted:
Yay will be down that weekend, have booked my ticket to take me home on the 20th, woohoo

will call you this w/e

would be aqmazing to see such a lovely load of fluffy ppl

*hint hint nudge lol*

love you all
hugs and fluff
lolli x x x

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
can i come and play too...?

i'm not from harrow but i do live in harlow which is only one letter's difference.

its about time i span with you anyway ucof - maybe we can swap some stuff @ spitz next week?

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Hehehe - I read that wrong the 1st time and was convinced it said swap some Spitz and Stuff....

Anyway, Harrow being only a tiny hour and a halfs journey from my house I'll be trippin' up that way and stuff..........so sees u then (maybe)

L8rz

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Ok seeing as you have graced me with your wonderful presence at my house. I will grace you with mine. Count me in mate!

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

HavocHavoc
168 posts

Posted:
I could prolly be convinced to attend.... we'll have to see tho, cos i might have gone back to sunny bton for christmas... dunno yet

Havoc

you have to let it all go... Fear, doubt and disbelief... Free your mind!

Times like these people wanna get High...
Real High and Real Fast...
This is gonna do it!!

will_ukBRONZE Member
83 posts

Posted:
22nd sounds good. I'll try and drag some fellow enthusiasts up for it.

where was everyone intending to meet?

Will

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
either at harrow on the hill station...what time can everyone do? or if you are late....then i shall post up intstructions as to where it is...(seems to be getting popular now! (yipee! people love me!)

yeh coleman...thats cool...im ded up for that.

[ 22. November 2002, 06:54: Message edited by: THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE ]

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
_-bump-_

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
what what what? this post relegarted to page 2....i will be having none of it....who is DEFINATLY coming, who is PROBABLY coming, who MIGHT BE comming and who ISNT coming?

please give us some indication..

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathankyou

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I'm most likely coming, but I haven't decided how yet, I'd like to drive but it was a pain in the arse trying to find the place last time.
On the other hand, it does mean I don't have to worry about the train times to get home again.

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Ok you can count me in !!!!!!!

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

UCOF (emergency)member
129 posts

Posted:
anyone who wants to is more than welcome to stay at mine....we have lots of sleeping bags and a mahoosive living room complete with hot chocolate!

and, if i must, i shall do some of my fantaataa cheese on toast! light and fluffy!

ok cool. if you need to stay the night (and i seriously dont mind) you are more than welcome to stay at mine.

erm...this is only a temp account until i get home and get the password to my usual account...sorry (itsa still the same flipping wierdo though)

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
what time is everyone planning to meet?

its gonna be freezing but at the same time it's a long way for mw to come if we're only spinning for a couple of hours...

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Don't forget that UCOF has invited EVERYONE to stay with him

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

UCOF (emergency)member
129 posts

Posted:
erm...yes.....EVERYONE can stay with me....i like people....i can watch them whilst they sleep....whoops...i really sahouldnt have said that...

erm im thinking as it is a sunday ie..nobody should be working...erm...is 4 or 5 ok with everyone? i shall finalise details with chris later today. ok?

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Cheers for the offer of the floor Jon, but I'm working the next day, so I'll have to get home some time on the sunday so I get enough sleep to at least make it into work on the monday

Page: