Madame Kalimember
5 posts

Posted:
I just wanted to introduce myself. I just found this board and I am thrilled that I did! I have only been spinning for a few months and I learned everything I know from 1 web site and my own creativity (needless to say there is still A LOT I don't know smile ). I live in a conservitive Dutch town so there isn't much in the way of poi teachers. I am excited to shock this city!And what is this I read on another thread about female spinners attracting men!?!? *rubs hands together evily* this could be a lot of fun!But seriously, I am excited to be spinning for spinnings sake, I saw a fire dancer and instantly KNEW that I had to learn. Talk about an epiphany! All f my friends think I am nuts.Its good to know there are so many people out there that I can share the attraction to spinning with. grinEEP! I didn't mean for this post to be so long!See y'all around the board!

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
Welcome to the boards...happy postin!

Its not easy being green....

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
I thought that I could attract women by doing poi but I think that I spinn too much to have the time to meet them, frown. But welcome to the board.