• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Social Chat > Just introducing myself

Login/Join to Participate

Kelt

Total posts: 34
Posted:Hi all!I'm the new kid. Just saying hello to everyone. I've been using poi for only about 2.5 months or so, but I think I can hold my own a bit.
Non-Https Image Link
Glad to see there's a board for this!

Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...

Delete Topic

xLessThanJakex

Total posts: 155
Posted:Hey Kelt,Good luck with the poi i've only been doing it for about a year i think so a good bit, but I still havn't used fire yet but oh well.well welcome to the board mate.F_S[This message has been edited by Fire_Sista (edited 08 September 2001).]

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Delete

Kelt

Posted:Wow, you really need to give fire a shot. I was a little nervous about it, but I kinda made myself take the leap, and, MY GOD! The RUSH is amazing...Now, if I could only stop thinking so damn much while I'm doing it.
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

MystikDancer

Total posts: 118
Posted:Stop thinking!? you might whack yourself with that fire there...

Delete

Kelt

Posted:It's wierd, but I find myself messing up MORE when I start thinging too much.It's kinda like that Jedi thing - Obi Wan telling Luke to "Let go..."Once I do, I spin MAD fire!

Delete

adamrice

adamrice

poo-bah

Total posts: 1015
Posted:I agree completely. The minute you start thinking about what you're doing (at least on a detailed level), you screw up. This is very much one of those skills you need to drill into muscle-memory.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

Delete

MiSsFrOg

Total posts: 187
Posted:hi Kelt...welcome to the boards happy postin' Im a newbie too
Non-Https Image Link

Its not easy being green....

Delete

jedimastah

Total posts: 97
Posted:My advice is to close your eyes find your plane of enlightenment and let it flow. Also welcome to the board
Non-Https Image Link

Delete